What video games have you been playing?

If anyone here hasn't added me for TLoU yet my PSN is Shleby

I'm off today just waiting for the mail!!!

You bitch!

Let's get some play in tonight when I get home. Should have the game in hand and be back at my place around 7 EST.

I haven't played the story yet though... might have to finish that before I get into the Multiplayer :S

You bitch!

Let's get some play in tonight when I get home. Should have the game in hand and be back at my place around 7 EST.

I haven't played the story yet though... might have to finish that before I get into the Multiplayer :S

Def finish SP first. MP uses single player areas and the gameplay will be really difficult to get into without SP training.

excited about picking up TLOU tonight.

reminder: there's a 50% off deal when you trade-in the PS3 version at Gamestop. you end up getting the PS4 version complete w/ all the DLC for only $25.

Idk if I can justify buying the same again after I beat it on PS3. Is there anything else other than a graphical upgrade?

I've already beat it 6 times and intend to beat it a bunch more. The graphical upgrade and new maps are my big draws. The MP is surprisingly good so it's cool to get a refresh of it.

I haven't played the DLC either. I might grab it on Friday. I still have to finish The Walking Dead game season 2.

I haven't played the DLC either. I might grab it on Friday. I still have to finish The Walking Dead game season 2.

I heard episode 4 wasn't great so I'm waiting for 5 to play both

I played just the first episode of that a while back because it was free and didn't really fall in love with it...is it worth a playthrough?

Dead Rising 3 is pretty fun, and it's cheap now. I saw it for $20 the other day. It's a lot of fun to play in co-op mode, if you've got an Xbox Live friend to play with.

Also, if you have Xbox Live Gold, you can get Guacamelee for free until the end of the month (and then two different free games next month). It's a great side scroller beat-em-up. You might have played it on PS3 already though.

Forza is good. Definitely not the best in the series, as it's lacking in tracks, but the game looks gorgeous and they've been adding free tracks and car packs lately. 

Titanfall and Battlefield 4 are my go to shooters to play online with friends. 

I'm on my phone, so typing a big list is kind of a pain, but if you have any questions, let me know. The Xbox One gets bashed on a lot, but I really love mine. The xbox team is always listening to feedback. They're always answering questions on sites like Reddit, and they've been doing monthly updates adding features that have been requested. I love this kind of support and I think it will make the XB1 evolve into a very good console.

Thanks, SLC brother.