What video games have you been playing?

Thinking about picking up Diablo III for PS4 when it comes out. Any of y'all ever play it on a console? if so hows it hold up?

I haven't played it on console, but played it on computer and got boooooooored with it. I beat it through with all classes maxed in what seemed like no time at all.

I love those type of games too, so there's that.

Price match at Best Buy. From what I've heard, Best Buy is a little iffy on price matching Sam's Club and Costco.

They just matched Tomb Raider for me at the Amazon Price of $29.99.

Not sure about the system though. My boss just handed me my ps4, he bought it at Target for $399. Along with BF4...

Thinking about picking up Diablo III for PS4 when it comes out. Any of y'all ever play it on a console? if so hows it hold up?

I had it for ps3 and now will have it for ps4. I also had it for PC. I think it holds up very well. Me buying it again for the new additions, patches, etc. shows you how well it holds up. Definitely get it.

Check out the ps blog post.

They just matched Tomb Raider for me at the Amazon Price of $29.99.

Not sure about the system though. My boss just handed me my ps4, he bought it at Target for $399. Along with BF4...

I've heard that they don't match Costco/Sam's Club because both stores require a membership to shop there, so not everybody can access their deals. Another reason I've heard is that Costco/Sam's don't post prices to their websites, which is how Best Buy looks prices to be matched. I've heard of cases where an employee will call Costco to confirm the price and match it though, so it might work if you get a good employee helping you.

So I made it to Winter last night.

The segment where you're playing as Ellie in The Hunt, and the catwalk collapses, and you fall into a mini maze full of Clickers... my PS3 froze about 5 or 6 times during that part. So frustrating. I actually got away from the older gentleman who presumably wanted to hack me up and cook my skin, only to have the game freeze again right as I was about to knife one of his goons. Like literally mid-tap of the triangle button. This was at 03:00 AM or so, so I just went to bed. Anyone else have freeze issues during these parts? Found it ironic since it's the only time the game has frozen on me so far, and it happens to be during the coldest portion of the game. My PS3 just can't handle all those snow particles in Ellie's hair.

Please tell me more of this Sam's Club. I always thought that was some sort of brand of Wal-Mart, responsible for shitty soda and Oreos that don't taste like Oreos.

I never had that happen on my PS3.

SAMs is basically Walmart's version of Costco.

It was just randomly announced that Sleeping Dogs is getting re-released for the Ps4/Xbone and it'll include all the DLC and everything.

I already have it for the 360 along with (almost) all of the DLC, but I seriously might buy it again for the PS4.  It may be one of my favorite games of all-time and if anyone is a fan of the GTA series and hasn't played it, do yourself a favor and pick up the re-release.  Plus I read in Game Informer a few months ago that there is going to be a sequel eventually, so I'm really excited for that too.

Oh, yeah, this game also has some of the best/hilarious glitches of all-time.  My friend and I have spent more hours taking turns playing this game just trying to find glitches than almost any other game.  None of the glitches are game breaking and they don't really happen unless you TRY to make them happen.  I swear we find a new glitch to do over and over again every time we play the game.

Had to send in my PS4 controllers because the thumb sticks wore down. That's what intense FIFA 14 gaming will do haha. Been filing my team by playing through Pokemon Y (already finished X).

If any VCer's would like to play a friendly on FIFA sometime, I'm game!

I just finished Sleeping Dogs a few weeks ago. I loved it. The soundtrack was awesome.  Once it's cheap I think I'll pick up the re-release to play through the DLC.

Really loved that game, didn't just feel like another GTA clone. 

Hoping more people give it a chance on the re-release.

Had to send in my PS4 controllers because the thumb sticks wore down. That's what intense FIFA 14 gaming will do haha. Been filing my team by playing through Pokemon Y (already finished X).

If any VCer's would like to play a friendly on FIFA sometime, I'm game!

Really loved that game, didn't just feel like another GTA clone.

Hoping more people give it a chance on the re-release.

Did you have to pay to send the controllers in?

when i tried to play Last of Us on my ps3 it was basically unplayable. i tried a ton of different things like deleting the patch and then re-installing but i just had so many freezes, falling through the ground, audio cutting out it was insane. and then i'd have to boot it up again and replay the section just to fall through the ground at the exact same spot. i dont know if its because i have an original playstation 3 and it couldn't handle the game or what, but it bums me out because i loved the half hour or so of the game i was able to play, but the constant crashing made it too hard for me to enjoy the game. 

planning on picking it up one day down the road when i get a ps4 though....

I've heard that they don't match Costco/Sam's Club because both stores require a membership to shop there, so not everybody can access their deals. Another reason I've heard is that Costco/Sam's don't post prices to their websites, which is how Best Buy looks prices to be matched. I've heard of cases where an employee will call Costco to confirm the price and match it though, so it might work if you get a good employee helping you.

You're probably right about the price's that require memberships. The best buy employee that helped me out last weekend was super nice and price matched Tomb Raider for me and my roommate (for his Xbox One), and also did the exchange for me with the ps3 and shit. The weird thing about that Best Buy was that they had TLOU, but it was only two copies that were both pre orders, even thought the game came out earlier that week. So I made sure to pre order DIII. Do you know what the deal is with that? Was it cause it wasn't a brand new release so they didn't have any hype for it? Cause usually those stores get the stock early and it just sits in the back until launch day. Weird. Anyway, yeah, my boss got me the ps4 yesterday and bought me BF4 as well, but I'm not really into it so I'm trading it in (at Target) for another controller so me and my girl can play DIII together. Im rambling, anyway, yeah, I'll try to get that dude to call Costco, etc. in the future. Plus Amazon Prime for the win.