What video games have you been playing?

Started Assassins Creed III (Because I am like 3 years behind on my games)  Had a SLOW start but beginning to pick up and be enjoyable. 

I'm assuming you played Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood? Those were by far the most enjoyable games in that series. AC III never fully captured my enthusiasm, but I have yet to try AC IV.

Had all day off yesterday and played TLOU like it was my job. I'm at the University now, woooo! This game pulls no punches and I love it.

I'm not even just talking about the spoiler deaths etc that happen during cutscenes.  I've never played a game that made me feel bad every time I failed like this game does. Seeing Ellie's brains get blow all over the pavement from a shotgun blast I could have prevented... Damn, the feels.

Had all day off yesterday and played TLOU like it was my job. I'm at the University now, woooo! This game pulls no punches and I love it.

I'm not even just talking about the spoiler deaths etc that happen during cutscenes.  I've never played a game that made me feel bad every time I failed like this game does. Seeing Ellie's brains get blow all over the pavement from a shotgun blast I could have prevented... Damn, the feels.

the worst is the big dudes that pull your head apart... brutal every time

I'm assuming you played Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood? Those were by far the most enjoyable games in that series. AC III never fully captured my enthusiasm, but I have yet to try AC IV.

Yeah i played them in order. I think two was the strongest for me personally. The game seems to be running its course so i am curious how much longer they will go with them.

Xbox One is getting an "early beta" and first access to DLC for Evolve as well. Gotta love having all the consoles so you never have to miss out on anything!

I've been debating getting an Xbox One, but there aren't enough exclusives that intrigue me yet. Really just Sunset Overdrive and now TR, since PS4 will be getting TitanFall2

So fucking stupid. Especially since TR got most of its sales on the PS. I'm not happy. Console exclusives ruin the industry. Square might make more from the exclusivity rights, but they are going to cripple the overall sales. 

So fucking stupid. Especially since TR got most of its sales on the PS. I'm not happy. Console exclusives ruin the industry. Square might make more from the exclusivity rights, but they are going to cripple the overall sales. 

Eh. I'd bet it's one of those "exclusives" where in a year or so it'll come out on Playstation anyway.

TF2 will be a much better game I think anyway. Similar to what I said about AC1 yesterday, they've got all the right pieces in place but need some time for more content.

Sunset Overdrive isn't doing much for me. Seems so goofy.

The reveal trailer seemed very "Crazy Taxi shooter-esque" but looked fun.

I got to the University last night too. I dont want to spoil it for anyone who hasnt played it yet but

Henry and Sam just gutted me, so sad it ended that way.

I got to the University last night too. I dont want to spoil it for anyone who hasnt played it yet but

Henry and Sam just gutted me, so sad it ended that way.

DUDE! I know. I mean after they left Joel I was a little bitter, but, damn. We all knew the kid was bit, but they still did a good job of making it dramatic. And then, as soon as Henry shot him I KNEW he was gonna kill himself but I thought maybe in typical video game fashion he wouldn't and they'd talk him down and he'd cry or something but... no punches held. BOOM. Really well done.