What video games have you been playing?

Fuck yeah, new Silent Hill by GDT and Kojima! Anyone else hyped for this?

I saw the headlines earlier and just thought Kojima was getting into the movie business. Was stoked to investigate further and find out it's a new game! I've never really played any SH games, but with the talent involved with this one I will definitely be checking it out.

In case anyone is wondering about the details of the PT demo.

You wake up in an empty concrete room with one door which you can go through. It opens up to a hallway the wraps around to another hall with a bathroom door, front door, and end door. Essentially you walk through the door at the end and end up at the beginning but things get weirder. Doors slam, figures show up, and then you can end up opening the bathroom door. This is only like the first 10-15 minutes. Apparently it's a really long demo, like 1-2 hours.

In case anyone is wondering about the details of the PT demo.

You wake up in an empty concrete room with one door which you can go through. It opens up to a hallway the wraps around to another hall with a bathroom door, front door, and end door. Essentially you walk through the door at the end and end up at the beginning but things get weirder. Doors slam, figures show up, and then you can end up opening the bathroom door. This is only like the first 10-15 minutes. Apparently it's a really long demo, like 1-2 hours.

Whoa! Will be downloading tonight.

Just wrapped up TLOU for the first time.  Damn good game.  Ending caught me off guard with just how abrupt it is, but I can't complain too much.  Already looking forward to playing the DLC and additional difficulties on the PS4.

It was like the video game equivalent of the ending of Breaking Bad, so satisfying.

I'm starting TLOU remastered today. Stoked to finally be able to sit down and play it and see how the graphics are with my own eyes.

Also, with the rumored 1TB PS4 coming out, that might be a good time to grab the current gen. ps4 for cheap. We shall see.

P.T. is terrifying me. I'm stuck in an endless loop so I'm giving up.

Yeah I think something like this is cool but I would have preferred a 15 minute straight forward teaser demo rather than just keep walking around in circles. It scared me but no doors would open for me so I gave up. There are loads of people online saying different ways to do the demo.

Yeah I think something like this is cool but I would have preferred a 15 minute straight forward teaser demo rather than just keep walking around in circles. It scared me but no doors would open for me so I gave up. There are loads of people online saying different ways to do the demo.

You can zoom by clicking the right trigger. That helps move stuff forward at points. 

I think some of you guys called it. Rise Of The Tomb Raider is a "timed" exclusive

http://kotaku.com/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-isnt-really-an-xbox-exclusive-1620772963

Also, new Bloodborne stuff?

http://kotaku.com/looks-like-everythings-going-to-burn-in-bloodborne-1620200142

I'm glad about the TR news!