What video games have you been playing?

PSN port is fucking garbage, it's the same as the PSX version on FF Chronicles or Origins or whatever that 2disc set was called. The battle mode is sooo slow compared to the original.

SNES or ROM or nothing

I had the SNES one for a long time and recently decided to sell it off. I almost regret selling all my old SNES and NES games recently, but the money was good and the time was right.

PSN port is fucking garbage, it's the same as the PSX version on FF Chronicles or Origins or whatever that 2disc set was called. The battle mode is sooo slow compared to the original.

SNES or ROM or nothing

The Ds one is pretty sweet IMO, and i even think there is a version on the wii VC. 

Got into the EA Access beta for XB1, gotta love having last year's launch games for 30 bucks a year. I will say that I've actually been having a great deal of fun achievement hunting in Madden 25 and BF4.

If anyone has an XB1 hit me up. GT:Feeltheillinois.

I love your gamertag! I'll add you later tonight. My gamertag is Bioshocked

We'll have to play Battlefield or something.

PS3 or PS4? I'm considering grabbing the PS4 version once I pick up the console. Would you say it's worth it?

PS4. Absolutely great game at $29.99 (Amazon, Best Buy will match). The mutliplayer is alright. I can tell you that I grinded hard over the weekend for 20 hours and get all the single player trophies (about 70% overall) which is pretty short. But honestly the graphics are fantastic and the game mechanics are awesome. The story is a little lame, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.   

Yeah, I grew up with the first two installments, but have had no interest in anything since then. The newest looks like such a departure from the previous games that I think I'd enjoy it.

I'll help you grind those multiplayer trophies down the road, Matt.

It's a lot like Uncharted (don't know if you ever played that or not - if not, better change that before chapter 4 comes out), but without the better story and superior voice acting. That aside, still really good, and yes it is a reboot as previously mentioned. Upgrading your shit and learning new finishing moves is satisfying. The big open environment is probably my favorite part about this.

Done and done.

Yup. I went to customer service and showed the employee that it is $29.99 on Amazon and he matched it ($49.99 at BB). Did the same for my roommate who bought it on Xbox One. Saved us both the shipping time via Amazon.

they'll do it at the regular cash registers too--just typically gotta call a service manager for the override.

they'll PM pretty much anything. I had them match Sears one time haha.

they'll do it at the regular cash registers too--just typically gotta call a service manager for the override.

they'll PM pretty much anything. I had them match Sears one time haha.

I was at customer service cause I was trading in my ps3 at the time. He didn't need to get anyone to override anything, which was nice and quick. If CS is shorter, then do that, but good to know the register will do that too. And Sears? Holy shit. Hahaha. 

We should set up a secret website that looks super legit, and "sells" video games for 10 bucks a pop so we can all get price matched games for 10 bucks. And all the games on the website are always sold out, so there is never a chance that someone actually buys a game from the website. FOOLPROOF!