What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas

I still can't decide what game to play. I own way too many games I think. I'm probably going to start Okami, since I took it out to play, and get back into Record of Agarest War.

I'm on the last episode of Alan Wake which for my money rules! I'm very excited about finishing it and starting Red Dead Redemption tomorrow! I also picked up Blur while I was out eariier. It'll make for a nice break from all the shooting!

and yes therizzle, too human TOTALLY sucks! Not to long ago I bought that game for $20 played it for a hour and a half, and sold it in the same day.

Was playing Red Dead Redemption, but hadn't saved for a while, and then my Xbox froze. That was such a boner kill, and I haven't even turned the game back on yet to see how much I have to redo. Fuck.

I don't know why, but I woke up this morning and REALLY wanted to play Crackdown 2.

were you doing missions or just dicking around?

it saves pretty often.

also, this game rules so hard.

Can't justify paying $60 for Red Dead Revolver. Wife just bought SMG2 though, and I'm gonna hit that in a bit, to hell with productivity. I'm also hoping to check out Alan Wake eventually.

As for the code-bullshit? it's bullshit, and it is a way for these companies to circumvent the doctrine of first sale, which is an essential part of US copyright law. I see it being fought on those grounds.

Put simply, first-sale doctrine (or "exhaustion rule") is a limit on copyrights that stipulates that you are allowed to resell your books, cds, dvds, computer software, etc. And this "you're buying a disc but also a license" shit is shady and has been struck down in the past.

Been playing Split Second. It's a lot of fun and the challenge levels (Like one where you have to drive around the course avoiding missile fire from a chopper) are well challenging.

Seeing shit explode all over the place and taking out cars is fun as is driving and avoiding said explosions.

If anyone has it on PS3 let's hook up an online race!

Was playing Red Dead Redemption, but hadn't saved for a while, and then my Xbox froze. That was such a boner kill, and I haven't even turned the game back on yet to see how much I have to redo. Fuck.

I don't know why, but I woke up this morning and REALLY wanted to play Crackdown 2.

were you doing missions or just dicking around?

it saves pretty often.

also, this game rules so hard.

Honestly don't remember, my friend and I were both pretty fucked up at the time. Will probably play tomorrow since I have nothing going on.

Guest eriathomas

I'm pretty sure I'm finally done with MW2. I broke 2 controllers yesterday when I was 1 kill away from a nuke and I got stabbed by some asshole with commando from a mile away.

Guest eriathomas

I'm done with FPS, I suck at them and they only frustrate me.

Not that it matters now, because my TV seems to have broken. It's less then a year old, and now it just randomly goes like a negative image or all white. I hope it's still under warranty, because I don't have money for a new one. Piece of fucking shit Samsung.

Edit: It looks like I bought a 2-year replacement thing for it, so I should be good. Thankfully I did, since I never buy into that crap.