What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas

Fuck the end of the Splinter Cell Conviction co-op missions. It's seriously fucking impossible once you set the emp off.

has anyone played skate 3 yet? I've been wanting to check it out. Loved the second one.

Yeah i picked it up on friday and put a good few hours in. If you like the previous ones like i did you'll love this. Ton of new features added makes it well worth picking it up!

I've only played about an hour or so, I'm a little disappointed with a few things. You can change the difficulty setting whenever, I was gonna play it through on normal then again on hardcore, but there doesn't seem much point. Where has hall of meat gone when you bail? Does it only come up when you're doing a hall of meat challenge? And the "story" just seems a little all over the place, I liked in Skate (1) how you worked through magazines working your way up...Saying all this though it's still brilliant, hardcore mode is so rewarding/frustrating

Yeah i picked it up on friday and put a good few hours in. If you like the previous ones like i did you'll love this. Ton of new features added makes it well worth picking it up!

I've only played about an hour or so, I'm a little disappointed with a few things. You can change the difficulty setting whenever, I was gonna play it through on normal then again on hardcore, but there doesn't seem much point. Where has hall of meat gone when you bail? Does it only come up when you're doing a hall of meat challenge? And the "story" just seems a little all over the place, I liked in Skate (1) how you worked through magazines working your way up...Saying all this though it's still brilliant, hardcore mode is so rewarding/frustrating

I haven't picked it up yet - and probably won't because of how much online integration there is - but I think I've read that you need to turn on the Hall of Meat stuff.

Guest eriathomas

I finally beat Spinter Cell Conviction's co-op on Realistic. I'm done with the game now, don't care about the other crap or 1000g since that game is too frustrating.

Can't wait to get Alan Wake in the mail. I was going to get Red Dead too, but I just started Red Faction: Guerilla, and I still have The Saboteur plus GTA 4 (again) to play, AND I just finished playing Assassin's Creed 1 & 2 back to back, so I really can't justify buying another open world game.

I'm gonna be a nerd and buy Red Dead at midnight tonight.

I'm seriously contemplating driving to Walmart @ midnight to pick up a copy.

I got it at midnight. I went to Best Buy so I could get the exclusive War Horse. They also gave me a big Red Dead Redemption poster and 2 really cool/nice decks of cards. Hopefully I have time to start it tomorrow or Wednesday. (I only picked it up this soon so I wouldn't miss out on the War Horse. I'm probably the only dude who was there at midnight that hasn't even opened it yet :P )

Guest eriathomas

Square-Enix said that Final Fantasy XIII Versus might be multi-platform now, which will be sweet (if it ever comes out).

Guest eriathomas

I can't decide which game to play next, any suggestions from my list?

Ar Tonelico

Ar Tonelico II

Digital Devil Saga

Digital Devil Saga II

Disgaea

Fatal Frame

Fatal Frame II

Fatal Frame III

Final Fantasy X International (beaten the US versions like 4 times, but this has a ton of new content)

Final Fantasy X-II

Final Fantasy XII (Beat it when it first came out, but I didn't do many side quests or monster hunts)

God of War

God of War II

Grimgrimoire

Kingdom Hearts (Beat a long time ago)

Kingdom Hearts II

Mana Khemia

Mana Khemia II

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Odin Sphere (started a few times, but the slow down kills it at times so I give up)

Okami

Persona 3 (Fav. game ever)

Persona 4 (2nd fav game)

Radiata Stories

Shadow of the Colossus

Tales of the Abyss

I'm trying to lean towards one I have not played yet, so it does not feel like I wasted money. I have a bunch of other games, but looking for a ps2 one right now.