recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

Pierced my nose today, because why not.

QmH1cG7l.jpg

the thought of piercing my nose hasn't crossed my mind probably since i was 12. but your "why not?" approach suddenly has me considering it.

the thought of piercing my nose hasn't crossed my mind probably since i was 12. but your "why not?" approach suddenly has me considering it.

Do it.  In the past 8 hours I have learned that almost all girls seem to dig it (my sister being the only one to say "It's okay").  I've gotten 4 texts today from girls I don't talk to that often saying things along the lines of "nose piercing 10/10", haha.  The only thing that sucks is you can't put a ring in until it heals.

Do it.  In the past 8 hours I have learned that almost all girls seem to dig it (my sister being the only one to say "It's okay").  I've gotten 4 texts today from girls I don't talk to that often saying things along the lines of "nose piercing 10/10", haha.  The only thing that sucks is you can't put a ring in until it heals.

I've always found myself attracted to girls with nose rings, but never thought about it with the roles flipped. Interesting.

Yeah I think I'm gonna go for it. How much does it usually cost?

I went to the best tattoo/piercing place in Edmonton because I don't fuck around with stuff like this. $70 including the stud, plus tip. $85 all in for me. I wasn't sure how much to tip for just a piercing. She was really good so $15 seemed fair.