so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

i have no idea what custom prints are but you need to head over to www.expressobeans.com.  it's full horror poster nerds.

I guess "custom prints" weren't the words I was looking for.  I was trying to say more like "original work," you know?  Not like... mass-produced, move theater posters.

But thanks man, I'll definitely check that out!  This is a cool one I found that might interest some people: CAVITYCOLORS - The Art & Monsters of Aaron Crawford

I only have one out of all of these hung up on my wall, but I'm planning on changing that soon.  I was finally able to get frames for a couple of them so I'm excited to at least have them on display.  I apologize for the glare and/or reflection on most of them, just took some quick phone pictures.

esotsmprint_zps6cd3071b.jpg

mansionsprint_zps83412ea1.jpg

brandnewprint_zps9ad66156.jpg

newyorkripperprint_zps32eeb524.jpg

killlistprint_zpsb9704f2e.jpg

henrypoaskprint_zps4b674fcb.jpg

I love Society6 so much.  I spent hours on there the other night just typing in names of movies and TV shows to see what would come up.

just did this today i'm surprised they haven't gotten popped for a copyright violation by now though i'm not entirely informed on stuff like that i'm guessing they didn't obtain majority of them if any.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a shit ton of screen prints that I just haven't gotten the time, funds, or space to have framed.  Seriously, I've had that Bannon Fractures print in a tube since it was released like 4 years ago.  I still collect, and here and there pick up show bills here and there, I have a pretty rad one from when I opened for Chuck Ragan that I need to have framed.  My apartment is filled with tattoo flash prints.  I've posted them here before, but if anyone is into that kind of thing, here are a few that I have up (old pics).  

photo3-1.jpg

Image.jpg

I have this print signed by both Rollins and Fairey hanging in my hallway (not this one of course, considering it's a Google image)

1319781702-4287-266.jpg

I grabbed some quick shots of other pieces from around the house. More or less my house is a mini art museum, with most pieces being from my friend Greg "Craola" Simkins

image1.jpegimage_11.jpeg

these above 2 images are side by side right above my turntable/record collection

artists are

skull & bones - cody miller - tattooer at black heart in San Fransisco

peter and the pirate squid - steven daily

3 girls on merry go round w/ green matte - mark ryden

mariachi el bronx - unknown - album release show
girl with flag - chriss conn - was a tiger army show poster and i dont like them so i cut off their logo

jesus w/ bobs big boy in a boat w/ pink matte - mark ryden

three girls - tattoo flash by chris conn

lucero boxer - unknown

pirate ship - nick rodin - tattooer at black heart in San Fransisco

the next few are by greg "craola" simkins

image_21.jpeg
image_31.jpeg
the above piece is the pride of my collection, a original by greg simkins which he gave me for my 20th bday 10 years ago, his originals now range from 5,000-30,000 depending on side
image_41.jpeg
image_61.jpeg
image_71.jpeg

image_81.jpeg

photo-1.jpg
both pieces above are by my friend Nick Rodin who is a tattooer at Black Heart in San Fransisco. the friendship one is a print, the heart is a water color painting

image_51.jpeg
mark ryden

image_91.jpeg
image_101.jpeg
both pictures are all done by Tyson Mcadoo

photo-2.jpg

got this for my gf as a house warming present when we moved into our new place cause wagon wheel is "our song", got it off etsy

i have so much more stuff framed or in poster tubes that i just dont have room for.