IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

Wordddd. What level are you Will? If youre 28+ hit me up tonight. I'm trying to get people together for the weekly/nightfall and I have to run the daily strike and some others. (I have to run like 22 more for an exotic bounty)

26 halfway to 27. When I get the DLC, I'll join up with you

Just went absolutely HAM at work, with the last 5 hours spent in GET.IT.DONE beast mode.

Off tomorrow, and on my way to- and a guy literally just got hit by a train while I was typing. Fuck.

i really didn't mean to kill this thread. fuck. i can't say that.

i didn't mean to derail this thread. FUCK.

and those aren't jokes.. they were just the first things that came to mind when i came to this little text box.

but yeah. i didn't actually witness what happened- because i was talking to you guys. just somehow noticed commotion, looked up and saw a hysterical woman, and not far beyond her, a seemingly lifeless body.

i'm so far from certain of what happened. it was a service train that was moving at a rather slow pace through the station. all i can imagine is that he jumped, but again, i don't think there was nearly enough force behind this one to do the job.

and my first reaction- an instant sign that i have adapted to NYC- was to get the fuck out of there. not because it was a grim situation, but because i needed to catch another train.

i really didn't mean to kill this thread. fuck. i can't say that.

i didn't mean to derail this thread. FUCK.

and those aren't jokes.. they were just the first things that came to mind when i came to this little text box.

but yeah. i didn't actually witness what happened- because i was talking to you guys. just somehow noticed commotion, looked up and saw a hysterical woman, and not far beyond her, a seemingly lifeless body.

i'm so far from certain of what happened. it was a service train that was moving at a rather slow pace through the station. all i can imagine is that he jumped, but again, i don't think there was nearly enough force behind this one to do the job.

and my first reaction- an instant sign that i have adapted to NYC- was to get the fuck out of there. not because it was a grim situation, but because i needed to catch another train.

Holy shit! Was a jumper?

And yeah that's definetly a NY attitude.

• 4 weeks later...

What's doing tonight, VC?!?!

I'm writing up a few music-related things and pondering the fact that I will soon be 40 and still listening to hardcore and punk and metal and pop and anything in between. And yet...I should feel like a loser. Weird.

When I was younger I just assumed old people listen to Aeroamith and shit and someday I would too. Weird to think you'll probably still be into what you like today in your 70s. Imagine some blue hair in a converge hoodie.

I'm drinking some tequila but I'm on a diet so I got some weed this week. Fixing to catch a snap and maybe play a little Xbox.

• 1 month later...