IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

No plans so far, just listening to music and staring at my wall trying to decide what prints I want to hang on it and how. My friend gets off work in an hour, so hopefully he'll want to hang out for a bit. Been a boring week.

My neck is all fucked up right now, so I'm moving like some sort of shitty robot from the fifties.  I'm on call this weekend, so I'm homebound anyway, just makes doing things a little more unpleasant.  Going to spend the bulk of tonight on the catch and hope that my head has a better turning radius tomorrow.

My neck is all fucked up right now, so I'm moving like some sort of shitty robot from the fifties. I'm on call this weekend, so I'm homebound anyway, just makes doing things a little more unpleasant. Going to spend the bulk of tonight on the catch and hope that my head has a better turning radius tomorrow.

Stop headbanging

• 2 months later...

Holy thread resurrection Batman!!!

What are y'all up to this evening?!?!

I'm currently jamming out to some Taffy, this awesome pop noise band from Japan. Having some beers of course. And will attempt at some music writing. And trying not to remember how miserable things have been lately. 

Shit...too late...

D'oh!

;)

• 1 month later...

Its un characteristically hot here so im gonna bea the heat in my air conditioned apartment and watch some netflix

I saw your temps pop up on my phone, since I have Portland saved. Going to be hot for a while for you guys.

Just sitting around doing nothing, and that will probably be the rest of my night.