+/- about your day

- dropped a million dollars taking my jeep in for simple fixes and of course they find a leak.

- was driving to work yesterday in my Jeep and passed a Cop (which always makes me nervous), went to check my speedometer only to notice my entire dashboard gauge cluster was completely flat.....nothing working at all.....so now I need Transmission fixed, O2 sensors replaced, new power-steering pump, a new heater-core, my electrical shit straightened out (disconnected my fog-lights years ago because i couldn't get them to turn off, my left turn-signal doesn't work despite changing the bulb several times, 4-way flashers don't work despite changing out the part for that several times as well), a new windshield (low priority), and a new top (low priority....even though my back window is completely fucked and the top leaks a decent amount),   needless to say, i don't know where to prioritize as I don't make a lot of money, so a new vehicle isn't an option, and I assume any or all of it will be fairly expensive to get fixed

Last night. Helped a neighbor jump his car and gave him a ride to work. 

Must've gotten battery acid on my hand or something because I had hives all over and must've rubbed it in my eye because I got a fucking BLISTER on my EYEBALL.

I was having a bunch of other allergic reaction symptoms so I took Benadryl. Must've snored all night because i woke up with a super sore throat. I'm a zombie today thanks to the Benadryl and while the blister is gone my eye is still red and feels super tacky.

Major ---------

eyeball blisters are always a downer...

+ Got a pair of great seat to tonight's Lightning Vs Canadiens game tonight for free

+ got some new donations for my Tour de Cure (diabetes) bike ride...  88% complete

+ Just booked my vasectomy date... made me kinda nervous tough.

+ Records in the mail today 

+ work provided us with breakfast and champagne this morning. 

shameless fundraising plug, donate here:  http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?px=8376295&fr_id=8583&pg=personal

• 2 weeks later...

- did this literally two minutes before reading this thread

+ my cat was on my lap so it prevented me from throwing my laptop

------- SO DID I. 

- = I google image searched homework's sig gif.

+ = I finally ordered a new computer with my tax return. Dedicated VC machine.

What is it/what did you search?

+ it's snowing. Not a sound. So beautiful.

- Gma is taking her last breaths of air. Hundreds of miles away from me. She came to see me when I was adopted and took care of me. Dr said she won't make it through the night. I'm fucked. Thank you grams for everything. And for always being there.

+ it's snowing. Not a sound. So beautiful.

- Gma is taking her last breaths of air. Hundreds of miles away from me. She came to see me when I was adopted and took care of me. Dr said she won't make it through the night. I'm fucked. Thank you grams for everything. And for always being there.

I recently lost my grandmother. She was one of the greatest people I have ever known and my biggest fan. I'm sorry, man.

+ I found out today that a job that I interviewed for three times and was turned down for a few weeks ago has changed their minds.

- Now I have to make a decision about what new job to take.   I had two offers that I had to decide between last week and already went through that process.  Now I have to do it all over again with the job I decided on and this opportunity.

I know that's not really a - but it just sucks to have to reevaluate a decision I thought was made.