+/- about your day

- Dont know what to do. My wife and I lost our jobs last month so we decided the best thing to do was move back to our original home. Once we got here we realized we didnt belong here. Now we are torn. Should we stay here and try to get jobs, get an apartment and be here for who knows how long, or go back to our loved city, stay with a friend for as long as he will allow and try to get jobs out there? Any advice?

+ picked up a Marantz MA 600 DC amp, Marantz 6025 turntable, and a Marantz MT 320 am/fm tuner for $100 off of craigslist here in town yesterday

- as expected the turntable needs a new belt...also thinking about just upgrading the cart and stylus right off the bat as well

- having to wait to get it all hooked up until I can make some room

- amp is all solid state, really wish it was a tube amp, but from the few tests I've done it still sounds a hell of a lot nicer than what I'm currently running my crap through

- Dont know what to do. My wife and I lost our jobs last month so we decided the best thing to do was move back to our original home. Once we got here we realized we didnt belong here. Now we are torn. Should we stay here and try to get jobs, get an apartment and be here for who knows how long, or go back to our loved city, stay with a friend for as long as he will allow and try to get jobs out there? Any advice?

id say move back to your loved city, no one likes not being happy. and from what i can tell being there will make life much more enjoyable

+ got a new crush! She is like my dream girl from our first impression

+ it has finally stopped me from thinking about my X i broke up with 3 months ago

- i live in the suburbs she lives in chicago (so i wont see her for a week or two)

- i guess she already had a lil crush on some other guy, so im hoping i made a great first impression as well and hope i have a chance

---- i worked sunday morning, come home in the evening, let my dog out and he starts peeing tons and tons of blood. scares the shit out of me and i fucking flip out because he's already got so many problems. (he's 12 and has a thyroid condition, a liver disease, arthritis and allergies) i took off work monday and rushed him into the vet. they did an examination, a urine test and an xray to make sure it wasnt kidney stones and then sent him home with an anitbiotic for a severe bladder infection. cost me $470, and even worse than the money i just feel so bad for the poor little guy. i have to go back to the vet later this week to pick up the second portion of medicine which will cost me another $55ish. :(

Sorry to hear about your dog. One of ours has been sick for the last 3 years or so with a liver problem. The vet said there is a surgery but because she is small they cant do it. She gets majorly sick 2-3 times a year and each time costs us about $1500. She is on 4 different medications she has to take everyday as well which are not cheap. She's only about 6 years old and I hope she lives a lot longer but man it hurts the wallet.

She has been getting sick around the house for the past few days and that's usually a sign she will end up at the vet but we are trying our hardest to make sure she doesnt. Feeding her baby food and making sure she stays hydrated. Poor thing. Hope yours gets better.

+ Tuscaloosa (where I currently reside) just built a brand new Amphitheatre

+ The openening show for this new venue is The Avett Brothers with Band of Horses....pretty excited that this little shit hole town is gonna have a damn fun show to attend

+ snagged a "student" ticket from a friend for $10 to said show...can't wait until April Fools Day this year

+ got the City & Colour LP (red swirl) in the mail as well as a limited copy of PTM's Church Mouth

- Had a horrible day at work and got off the train on the phone with the boss troubleshooting an issue and forget my packages on the NJ Transit train.

+ Losing a couple of records isn't the end of the world and got over it quick. Good reminder that my priorities are in order (hell, they may still be found and returned)

- got a fever yesterday and had to drive from jax at 5:30am in order to be at work in tampa at 9am

- sick, and tired but im still awake.

- work has be tough lately and i have had ton of distractions

- miss my old lady, but she moves down here in about 100 days.

- getting all my freelance 1099s in the mail. Im gonna have to pay out my ass for this years taxes

+ got my brian poshen ticket in the mail today

+ got a couple records in the mail

-- grandma (my mom's mom) died on friday night, funeral was on tuesday

---- on the way home from her funeral, my dad got a phone call saying that my grandfather (his dad) had just died

+ my aunt, mom, sister and i were all off work today (for obvious reasons) and went to lunch and shopping together

- everything is just generally a little shitty right now.

-- grandma (my mom's mom) died on friday night, funeral was on tuesday

---- on the way home from her funeral, my dad got a phone call saying that my grandfather (his dad) had just died

+ my aunt, mom, sister and i were all off work today (for obvious reasons) and went to lunch and shopping together

- everything is just generally a little shitty right now.

damn dude, that's pretty rough

• 2 weeks later...