SPIN's 125 Best Albums of the Past 25 Years

I'm searching for Refused, because every time I think of that album, I try to think of better albums from the last 20 years or so and struggle.

Edit:

After reading that list I see how horribly dumb that statement is in a larger pool of music. I always think of it much more focused towards specific genres.

I guess I'm in the minority because I actually like these lists. It always gets me to listen to albums that I probably should have checked out by now. The older I get, the more I get out of looking back for the good stuff I missed.

"Sign O' The Times" by Prince ranks second and that's pretty awesome. I randomly picked that up within the last six months or so and it's so damn good. The fact that it's second just makes me want to check this list out even more.

But not "Achtung Baby". I already know I hate U2.

I always wonder how they come up with these lists. IS there a poll or something? Because that list couldn't be farther from the truth.

I wasn't surprised that "Nevermind" was on there. Good album, but great... c'mon really?

That album is flawless. I love it. It's definitely justifiable to have it in the top 10.