Attack site resolution?

i had to be among the first to e-mail him the night it first happened. it was working fine that night then all of a sudden wham, all the warnings started in. that was like a week and a half ago. haven't seen any other updates on the blog other than that someone had a ticket w/ proboards about it and was waiting to hear back.

at this point, I am waiting on the fuckheads at Proboards. I have spoke to a few reps there who have deferred it to tech support folks who seem to have been out of town. It's super fucking lame because we are unable to put custom html on the board so that Google's bots can realize the board is fine, but somehow somebody was able to put malicious code on our board. Go figure.

When I spoke to proboards again yesterday, they said it would be resolved in a day or two, but I might tack on a few more days. I will bug them again tomorrow if the warnings persist. My apologies, but at this point, all I can do is wait on them.

soon