The Walking Dead

mcm1610

I think the only part of the episode I really liked was the zombies falling through the ceiling of the store.  It was great in a bad horror movie sort of way.  The rest of it didn't do much for me, but I think the show ranges from slightly above average to bad most of the time anyway.

I think all next week will be them getting infested by walkers thanks to the nerd dying in the shower

i forget if it was on talking dead, or some other article/interview i read that they said that they felt comfortable introducing so many new characters because for now they had a stable backdrop (the prison) for these characters.   nerdy guy zombie will probably cause a problem, but i don't see him causing them to leave in the next episode or two. i'm guessing that by the end of this season at least they'll have moved on, though.

If, however improbably, you manage to survive the zombie apocalypse with a veterinarian in tow, who also, however improbably, happens to specialize in farm animals, and you're lucky enough to have set up a subsistence farming operation inside a well secured prison complex, just try to remember to muster the common sense necessary to ask the vet to look at the pigs if they get sick! 

i'd rather talk about what the hell is up with hayley williams hair and how dumb she sounded than talk about the actual episode.

seriously, that hair. did she put a bowl on her head and cut it in the dark?

Hey, she tried to make an appointment with the Prison Salon but they were all booked up.  Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...

i'd rather talk about what the hell is up with hayley williams hair and how dumb she sounded than talk about the actual episode.

seriously, that hair. did she put a bowl on her head and cut it in the dark?

she said something about not liking a lot of makeup

"the fact that you were powder white with bright red lipstick on determined that was a lie"