6131 2011 vinyl subscription

They lost a lot of sympathy around here when this was outstanding but they quickly starting questioning someone else's ethics regarding Handsome. 

Clear case of worrying whether your own house is clean before criticizing someone else's. It's hard to make excuses after three years. This and the Old Canes Kickstarter are both miserable examples of people being shitty to their supporters. 

They lost a lot of sympathy around here when this was outstanding but they quickly starting questioning someone else's ethics regarding Handsome. 

Clear case of worrying whether your own house is clean before criticizing someone else's. It's hard to make excuses after three years. This and the Old Canes Kickstarter are both miserable examples of people being shitty to their supporters.

Aaaaaand I've thrown money at both this and Old Canes. I've since gotten better with my money.

I know it its two pages ago, but people are acting like he barged into the delivery room, ripped the baby out of his arms the first time he held him and asked him about the records. It is a fucking picture on instagram, the dude has been ducking questions about it for three years, if you dont want people asking you about it on pictures of your kids, then dont post pictures of your kids when you are ignoring paying customers

Maybe I'm in the minority but no, you shouldn't have brought up vinyl in a photo of his newborn. I think this label has been shady in handling this but this is a small amount of money and truly insignificant in the grand scheme of life. There were 99 other ways to get a rise out of him but that really wasn't the place to do it. His business practice has been attacked and short of getting the records the loss of revenue from publicizing his issues is the only other satisfaction you can get. It's been done, continues to be done but there are lines. 

Maybe I'm in the minority but no, you shouldn't have brought up vinyl in a photo of his newborn. I think this label has been shady in handling this but this is a small amount of money and truly insignificant in the grand scheme of life. There were 99 other ways to get a rise out of him but that really wasn't the place to do it. His business practice has been attacked and short of getting the records the loss of revenue from publicizing his issues is the only other satisfaction you can get. It's been done, continues to be done but there are lines. 

1. emailing them (didnt work)

2. social media (didnt work)

3. newborn comment (worked*)

*working or not working denotes getting their attention. 

curious as to the others. (97)

His business practice has been attacked

well, they did take people monies, right? and by attacked, you mean questioned on a pic of a baby?

not wanting another shit storm but i dont see how taking peoples money is ever okay.

It seems as though whoever posted on his baby pic actually got us an update. Got this email last night:

"Hey. Didn't want you to think I didn't follow through on shipping out the records, but I wanted to update you. I have everything ready to, but my wife and I just had a kid so it put a delay on everything. I'm hoping I can get everything down to No Sleep (who handles our fulfillment) this week, so they can be mailed out ASAP. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Also, I received all the address changes. If you address has changed, and you did not email about it yet please do so.

Thanks.

Joey"

From my experience emailing Joey, ASAP means absolutely nothing and it will probably still be months before we actually get anything. 

It seems as though whoever posted on his baby pic actually got us an update. Got this email last night:

"Hey. Didn't want you to think I didn't follow through on shipping out the records, but I wanted to update you. I have everything ready to, but my wife and I just had a kid so it put a delay on everything. I'm hoping I can get everything down to No Sleep (who handles our fulfillment) this week, so they can be mailed out ASAP. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Also, I received all the address changes. If you address has changed, and you did not email about it yet please do so.

Thanks.

Joey"

From my experience emailing Joey, ASAP means absolutely nothing and it will probably still be months before we actually get anything.

Good. I didn't make an ass of myself for nothing now.