Graveface Record Club

deafmx

I'm officially art brain-dead then/ or neutral at best. I remember gauking over album art, usually band pics in the 70s but not so much anymore. I still get excited to listen to Peregrine and only flip it over once. And sounds good except that one channel issue I mentioned earlier (on February).

Was excited to re-up the membership and now even more-so seeing that list!

I will be purchasing the Eternal 10" record from the graveface webshop. I'm not very familiar with the label's releases, can anyone recommend anything else that I should pick up?

Also, those that are familiar with the Eternal record, what do you think of it? A friend of mine suggested that I should pick it up, and so I did.

Thanks in advance.

I will be purchasing the Eternal 10" record from the graveface webshop. I'm not very familiar with the label's releases, can anyone recommend anything else that I should pick up?

Also, those that are familiar with the Eternal record, what do you think of it? A friend of mine suggested that I should pick it up, and so I did.

Thanks in advance.

I'm obsessed with Toman's Where Wolves Wear Wolf Wear.

I'd have to go through the site to see what all is still available these days (not something I've had to concern myself with since having joined the club) but the Dreamend and Appleseed Cast options are obviously good.

I also dig Monster Movie, Kid Dakota... there's a lot of good stuff... sorry just woke up.

lol.  yeah, they weren't great, but Peregrine was exceptionally bad.  I still cringe every time I pull that CD off the shelf.  Hopefully graveface can fix both things wrong with that sentence :)

Peregrine is remastered specifically for vinyl finally.  Maria, who did the art for Casket Girls and Marshmallow Ghosts, did embroidery based on the original art.  It looks really fucking pretty. 

Thanks in advance.

The eternal release was one of my favorites in the charity series

As far as a recommendation that hasn't been mentioned you should check out the lava children lp it's so good one of my top gf releases that I own

On that note Ryan, you know if they are working on anything new?

'Size of Planets' is bar none my favorite album of hers.  It's what I spent the most time on.  She played all over Duluth, MN and I've had a chance to see her a plethora of times.  I don't think I took this cd out of my player for a year when it first came out(which was actually 2002, but I think it got redistributed later on).

'Size of Planets' is bar none my favorite album of hers.  It's what I spent the most time on.  She played all over Duluth, MN and I've had a chance to see her a plethora of times.  I don't think I took this cd out of my player for a year when it first came out(which was actually 2002, but I think it got redistributed later on).

yeah my bad it was 02/03