Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah travis has always changed his avatar to whatever release hes working on next

I have?

well since ive noticed... chesire cat...bayside....and now this one...which im pretty sure is a big hint that you might be announcing it soon?

but meh, maybe im completely wrong. i guess who knows other than you :P

I have?

well since ive noticed... chesire cat...bayside....and now this one...which im pretty sure is a big hint that you might be announcing it soon?

but meh, maybe im completely wrong. i guess who knows other than you :P

haha I didnt even notice that but I guess you're right.

This one might be one of the records I have coming soon for HT....but then again it might not be :)

Ive heard there's plans to release it on vinyl. Just not sure about any details.

just what i was going to ask.

Record Store Day release.

Between the Buried and Me "The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogs" 1000 copies only on 4 different colors of vinyl (Colors will *not* be indicated on package)

just what i was going to ask.

Record Store Day release.

Between the Buried and Me "The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogs" 1000 copies only on 4 different colors of vinyl (Colors will *not* be indicated on package)

Nice, didnt know if this had been announced yet and didnt wanna say anything yet just in case.

We still don't have confirmation of single or double? Why don't they just release the fucking info already?

Bare in mind that I FULLY appreciate travis' info so that is not directed at him at all. I just wish there would be a fully detailed press release from the damn label.

This!

I couldn't care less about color. I just want to know if it's a a double LP.

Honestly... if SRC is getting black ALONG with white, I might email them and ask them to give me a black.

But if I have no choice, then I'll take the white I suppose. Hell, I just want this damn thing!

I dont know if SRC is getting black. I asked them if its on colored vinyl and they said, yes, white - didn't say yes we have black and white.

Im gonna check the colored thing. I was told HT had the white vinyl exclusively.

Ive asked about if its a single or double LP and didnt get an answer. Dont expect any kind of official press release from the label (this isnt exactly a priority release for them).

Also did anyone confirm Convectuoso is gonna be on the vinyl release or is it still just speculation? I havent heard from the label one way or the other on that but like I said before, Id be shocked if this track was on there.