Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I really didn't think the black would be hard to come across. I have a pretty good feeling that my store wouldn't have sold out. If anybody's interested, I can for sure go check it out for you, but warning: my store charged me $24.99 and tax for it. Shipping to any of you from me would be like $8. I think there are probably still other places out there that will have it cheaper, but if it seems to drop from existence you can hit me up.

Got a white one from HT today

What the fuck, man? They wouldn't sell it to me and pulled them all off the shelves after I tried to purchase it. Is it because you're travis or should I have been able to get mine?

Well thats true, I AM Travis, that doesnt really mean anything tho :)

I went to a couple HT stores that had them out. I had told all the stores that it didnt come out til the 19th (since thats what the label told me, ugh!) so technically the stores that didnt have it out yet were just doing their jobs. The white ones will be all over the place on Tuesday tho, dont worry.

Oh, maybe I wasn't overcharged that much then. But still, Canada shipping = $8 and some change, so someone in the states could probably hook anybody up for cheaper. But I don't mind heading down to the store this week if people are having a hard time finding them.

YES PLEASE.

Probably can't get down today.. Maybe tomorrow after work? Anybody else that is interested, PLEASE let me know. If I can, I'll update from the store. And maybe get people to Paypal me before I buy it so that I know it's not going to waste? Thoughts?

the one i bought was $22.99

HA! I'm a sucker. I paid $30! Deftones and Glassjaw were both $30. Way over-priced. But I am happy I have them now. It was like pulling off a band-aid. It hurt at first when I saw the price, but now that its over I'm fine. I think I did pretty well, I got Deftones, Glassjaw, and Circa Survive. All at one store. I'm still looking for the Kills by the way, if anyone has an extra.

So have we reached a general understanding about black copies from Amazon? I ordered on when they were in stock and it's still listed as "Not yet shipped". It's now out of stock on Amazon too. Should I expect a copy or a cancellation email?

hey man, we found some copies of this at Doc's Records in Ft. Worth yesterday. they still had one left, so you ought to check!

I paid 20.99 for both Deftones and W&T. Reckless is awesome!

anybody wondering; the black copies sound fantastic.

..and YES! Yes, it does! haha

So have we reached a general understanding about black copies from Amazon? I ordered on when they were in stock and it's still listed as "Not yet shipped". It's now out of stock on Amazon too. Should I expect a copy or a cancellation email?

I hope there's no cancellation email!

I hope there's no cancellation email!

not sure about yours, but mine has a delivery estimate of april 20th, so I'll start worrying if it hasn't done anything by, say, tuesday

on the plus side, I assume we're all locked in at $17.68, so that's pretty cheap if it all works out