Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a limit someone can order going forward on these big releases so more people that actually want the record can get them

but what if I want 48 copies of EYEWTKAS on orange, just so I can fill up a cube of my expedit with it? seems like a legitimate reason to me... this is a free country!!!

Ok but just for you!

picked up the last one at memorial city mall in houston today, yay!

artwork kinda bummed me out, so i decided to see how easy it would be to fix it

i scanned the artwork (kind of a pain because my scanner will only do 8.5" x 11" so had to scan 4 times and piece together)

took the artwork and cut out where the record should go (i tried with both the controls on the left underneath or on top, looked better with them on top)

printed it out, cut out the middle so it looked like this:

[image]

with the "tone arm" piece on top

[image]

and in the packaging

[image]

looks so much better i think i'm gonna get it re-scanned full size and printed on something thick

i didnt cut the actual thing, made a copy of it and cut that out

I see. But essentially all you did was remove that from the artwork.

yes... i never claimed i did anything amazing, i just think it looks a world better than the half ass job they did on the packaging

my point was thats how simple it was for whoever released it to make it look half decent

rushmayhemiv on the boards, fyi.

that guy is on the glassjaw forum too. If I remeber correct, hes a douche.... then again most people on that forum think they are all bad ass or something. most of them are douches. not everyone though. maybe that guy has some sort of hook up. Imagine how expensive that would be to buy that many records... unless he had a HUGE discount. The turn around rate isnt really worth it. especially not right now. maybe a year from now.

lol why put so many up at the same time for $45? If he's hoping to make a huge profit he's going to be disappointed.

I sent this guy a smart ass message on ebay and he said he had $1000 saved up and he's trying to make money for his mothers illness. If he's lying about that, then he is a complete cunt.

lol why put so many up at the same time for $45? If he's hoping to make a huge profit he's going to be disappointed.

I sent this guy a smart ass message on ebay and he said he had $1000 saved up and he's trying to make money for his mothers illness. If he's lying about that, then he is a complete cunt.

he could probably use a fairly simple lesson in supply / demand. looks to me like he flooded his own market.

he could probably use a fairly simple lesson in supply / demand. looks to me like he flooded his own market.

For some reason the phrase "flooded his own market" just cracked me up... :)