Oh Ben Weasel, You Dinosaur, You! (SXSW Fight)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say "Ben Weasel punches two women" is factually inaccurate. He whiffed his punch to the girl who spat beer in his face and gayly tapped the other one. And to be fair, the second girl attacked him from behind and kinda looked like a dude to me. The first one was poor form, but again, he attempted to punch her.

If Jeff Ott can rape women and Larry Livermore can fuck underage boys then we can allow Ben Weasel to throw a few lame ducks at some annoying broads.

If Jeff Ott can rape women and Larry Livermore and fuck underage boys then we can allow Ben Weasel to throw a few lame ducks at some annoying broads.

this is really one of the dumbest points ever attempted to be made. I'm glad I'm not friends with anyone as stupid as you in real life. You can't justify bad behavior by pointing out other bad behavior.

If Jeff Ott can rape women and Larry Livermore and fuck underage boys then we can allow Ben Weasel to throw a few lame ducks at some annoying broads.

this is really one of the dumbest points ever attempted to be made. I'm glad I'm not friends with anyone as stupid as you in real life. You can't justify bad behavior by pointing out other bad behavior.

I think his statement went way over your head.

That's weird.

Well dude, I think it's weird that you think that's weird. Is it an awkward sentence or something?

I approve of this sentence's syntax and topical content.

To elaborate, I'm think men hitting women is wrong. I think people hitting other people in most cases is wrong. However, I'm a huge proponent of personal accountability and if that girl had not been a misanthrope and spit on someone for no reason, she would not have been punched. Not that the punishment fit the crime, so to speak, but every action has a consequence. If you can't handle consequences, don't do stupid/bad/harmful shit.

Guest errolwest

Well dude, I think it's weird that you think that's weird. Is it an awkward sentence or something?

To elaborate, I'm think men hitting women is wrong. I think people hitting other people in most cases is wrong. However, I'm a huge proponent of personal accountability and if that girl had not been a misanthrope and spit on someone for no reason, she would not have been punched. Not that the punishment fit the crime, so to speak, but every action has a consequence. If you can't handle consequences, don't do stupid/bad/harmful shit.

ding ding ding!

well put.

To say "Ben Weasel punches two women" is factually inaccurate. He whiffed his punch to the girl who spat beer in his face and gayly tapped the other one. And to be fair, the second girl attacked him from behind and kinda looked like a dude to me. The first one was poor form, but again, he attempted to punch her.

I never even knew those dudes did that shit.

well put.