PO: Balance & Composure - Separation

I saw that she was in that!

Dexter just got put on Netflix, the whole series. So I may have to start that one of these days.

now the whole series is on? I watched it on the discs up until season 4 or so and then found something else to watch. cant wait to continue if what you say is true

dapeebs, on 01 May 2014 - 11:20 PM, said:

I saw that she was in that!

Dexter just got put on Netflix, the whole series. So I may have to start that one of these days.

dexter has been on Netflix for years but you really should watch it. its a fantastic show. it appeals to your emotions so well.

now the whole series is on? I watched it on the discs up until season 4 or so and then found something else to watch. cant wait to continue if what you say is true

I'm pretty sure in the past couple months the last season(s) got put on.

dexter has been on Netflix for years but you really should watch it. its a fantastic show. it appeals to your emotions so well.

Everyone says it's awesome. My friend who hates the walking dead loves this show.

Guess I need to watch it.

Dexter is probably the worst show I've ever watched. 1, 2, 4, and the first half of seven are solid but everything else is mediocre at best and atrocious at worst.

Preach. Stopping at season 4 is probably the best thing you can do to preserve your memory of that show.

100% truth

• 5 months later...