Third Eye Blind - S/T

Out of the Vein is the overall best written album as far as I'm concerned. I think it has the most staying power and is written so intelligently. I didn't discover the album until about 2010 and it was one of those albums that was on repeat in my car for nearly 6 months. I know every word, every note, every beat. What an incredible piece of work.

Having said that, ST is my fave. Those last 4 songs....

Personally, I'd buy the box set since I don't own any of their LP's yet (and to be fair, you could probably resell Blue or S/T for whatever this collection of 4 albums will run you). But if you're not as invested in their catalog, I'd have to imagine that they'll release them all individually down the line.

. im really excited for this. out of the vein is their 3rd best in my opinion with ursa major being their weakest. BUT im excited to hear their upcoming album as well. they said also that when they sell the box set they're gonna leave a slot in the box for their new one.

another note ill probably be buying this but i already have an Original press of self titled, so ill sell to someone on here the 180g version.