Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American RSD COLOR

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently terrified that it was stolen, because it says it is out for delivery, and I've received the rest of my mail today.

However, the usual carrier is awesome, and if I or the designated neighbor are not in when the mail comes, she'll swing back around and try to redeliver before going back to the post office. If it doesn't get to one of us, then she just leaves a form to bring to the post office so I can pick it up the next day.

But still, this shit makes me nervous when this happens.

I'm currently terrified that it was stolen, because it says it is out for delivery, and I've received the rest of my mail today.

I wouldn't worry too much. The USPS is known for scanning things wrong. There's things that say delivered. Then make it to the post office, then delivered. Probably just scanned it wrong.

However, the usual carrier is awesome, and if I or the designated neighbor are not in when the mail comes, she'll swing back around and try to redeliver before going back to the post office. If it doesn't get to one of us, then she just leaves a form to bring to the post office so I can pick it up the next day.

Don't know why I am in a JEW thread as I don't listen to them but that was a cool thing to read. Wish all mail men/women were like that.

However, the usual carrier is awesome, and if I or the designated neighbor are not in when the mail comes, she'll swing back around and try to redeliver before going back to the post office.

That's pretty fucking sweet. Did you ask her to do that in the beginning or was it automatic? Regardless, she definitely deserves some gifts around Christmas.

However, the usual carrier is awesome, and if I or the designated neighbor are not in when the mail comes, she'll swing back around and try to redeliver before going back to the post office.

That's pretty fucking sweet. Did you ask her to do that in the beginning or was it automatic? Regardless, she definitely deserves some gifts around Christmas.

I have a note up in the entry way to the building saying not to leave anything in the doorway, and if I'm not home to try another specific person in the building. If neither are available, to just leave the form, yadda, yadda, yadda.

She started doing that on her own because I live fairly close to the PO, and she drive right by me on the way back.

The unfortunate part is that I had to put the note down there after my Dissent f Man three pack and fake problems - real ghosts caught on tape on pink were stolen. Tracking numbers said they were delivered, but nothing showed up that day. I got them replacEd (or rebought). But I had to do something.

It's worked out well.