Glassjaw Coloring Book EP

For those who believe it will be available at 2:03, keep in mind that they go by NY time. So calculate adjusted time zones accordingly. That puts me at 1:03 just as my shift ends at work. Thankfully, I'm surrounded by internet connected computers here.

I only mention it because I, myself almost lost sight of the time difference. Would hate for someone else to miss it for such dumb reason.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at work all day with no meetings at my desk so I'll be watching in a hawkish manner.

I'll try to get some extras.

How do you decide who to hook up?

Glassjaw trivia?

Usually we don't hook up anyone that has less than 1,000 posts ;)

So what you're saying is that if I get multiple copies I should keep them to myself because I would have no luck of getting an extra here.

Thanks for clearing that up.

So what you're saying is that if I get multiple copies I should keep them to myself because I would have no luck of getting an extra here.

Thanks for clearing that up.

great post

I had great luck with the 7"s.

I missed the first and 4th but got three each of the others and was able to trade up to the Junkies and hooked up a few folks I met online when all the brouhaha was going down.

I guess if I hooked up anyone it would be patrickemmons since we're both in the Raleigh area and I could just hand it off outside of Schoolkids or Sadlack's or something.