Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

Dashboard Confessional- The Places You Have Come To Fear the Most

Stone Temple Pilots- Thank You

Dave Matthews Band- Under the Table and Dreaming, Crash, Busted Stuff

Dave Mattews- Some Devil

Cute is What We Aim For- The Same Old Blood Rush with a New Touch

Sublime- Second Hand Smoke (There's actually a release of this buts its a picture disc with less than half the songs found on the CD, and its quality sucks)   Bradley Nowell and Friends Acoustic (Same note as above)

The Ziggens- Wake Up and Smell

I'm pretty sure this is the 20th anniversary of UTTAD, so I would "think" they would do something, probably RSD related, of course.

Yep, you'd think they'd do something for the 20th anniversary.  I'll definitely buy it, if the price is right.  Don't think I could drop $60 bucks on it if it was a release similar to that 20th anniversary In Utero 3xLP deal.  If I couldn't convince myself to justify that for In Utero, no way in hell I'd justify that for this title.  I'd put up $30, tops.

Good call. I'd definitely buy Under the Table and Dreaming and Crash.

Those albums are legendary. It's unfortunate that DMB turned into bro music and also never refreshed their sound. But their first two albums are required listening for musicians. Stefan Lessard and Carter Beauford are THE definition of a tight rock rhythm section.

I'd add that the Central Park concert should be pressed too.

I'm pretty sure this is the 20th anniversary of UTTAD, so I would "think" they would do something, probably RSD related, of course.

Good call.  I'd definitely buy Under the Table and Dreaming and Crash.

I'd actually like to see maybe a boxset? With all his albums beginning with Recently until Stand Up, (I believe after stand up all DMB's releases were also on vinyl). There was talk a while back on a DMB forum that a boxset was in the works, but obviously nothing ever became of that. I think RSD 2014 would be a perfect time to release one because it coincides with 20th anniversary! We also definitely need a repress of BTCS though, I don't care how great that album is I would never drop $400+ on it. 

Those albums are legendary. It's unfortunate that DMB turned into bro music and also never refreshed their sound. But their first two albums are required listening for musicians. Stefan Lessard and Carter Beauford are THE definition of a tight rock rhythm section.

I'd add that the Central Park concert should be pressed too.

Yes sir.  100% agree.

I don't have a lot of time to sift through every page here.... BUT, do any of you have a solid enough grasp as to what you'd consider maybe the Top 3 most sought after releases you'd like to see on vinyl?

I'd love to know what those may be :) <3

Marina and the Diamonds- The Family Jewels

Marina and the Diamonds- Electra Heart 

Lydia- Illuminate (this is rumored to be pressed very soon.)

I'd actually like to see maybe a boxset? With all his albums beginning with Recently until Stand Up, (I believe after stand up all DMB's releases were also on vinyl). There was talk a while back on a DMB forum that a boxset was in the works, but obviously nothing ever became of that. I think RSD 2014 would be a perfect time to release one because it coincides with 20th anniversary! We also definitely need a repress of BTCS though, I don't care how great that album is I would never drop $400+ on it.

DMB did end up doing box sets, except they were live tracks...