MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Alright, you're really getting on my fucking nerves. Your releases are $12 or $13, good for you. Like $2-$4 is some kind of huge difference between you and someone charging $15-$17.

$13 vs $18 is a big difference to a lot of people. Not all of us have a ton of disposable income.

I could buy 3 $18 dollars records for $54 or I could buy 4 $13 for $52.

I get an extra record and I save two dollars. That's not a big difference?

Who made you the authority on when records are priced too highly? Also don't you sell test presses for an insane markup?

$13 vs $18 is a big difference to a lot of people. Not all of us have a ton of disposable income.

Who made you the authority on when records are priced too highly? Also don't you sell test presses for an insane markup?

Broken Circles is a christian label, so I guess Jesus made him the authority. His test press prices are actually quite reasonable and he is great with updates about his releases. He might be a fat ass or a prick, but he does run his label well.

Personally, just like most people I'd like to pay the LEAST amount of money for the BEST quality. I think most labels on this board can tell you that is very simple. When people are okay paying $18 for a single LP that day will suck, because it will only go up as long as people are okay paying for it. There's no need for it.

I think anyone who has bought a test from Brent will attest that it is well worth it. The covers are top notch and the prices deffer flippers fr the most part.

Guest greymundos

Alright, you're really getting on my fucking nerves. Your releases are $12 or $13, good for you. Like $2-$4 is some kind of huge difference between you and someone charging $15-$17.

When did this board turn into a fucking math class?

RJ's personal twitter is also pretty easy to find along with the Dan guy who works for him too. the Dan guy even tweeted something along the lines of "how can anyone complain @MTS Records doesnt answer emails? i spend all day answering emails." i guess that's why i had to call my credit card company to get actual money back.

RJ's personal twitter is also pretty easy to find along with the Dan guy who works for him too. the Dan guy even tweeted something along the lines of "how can anyone complain @MTS Records doesnt answer emails? i spend all day answering emails." i guess that's why i had to call my credit card company to get actual money back.

I like this one

whatsawoogie Daniel Pinkston

Donated $3 to @itleaked weeks ago, still never got my invite #bullshit

I spent $40 on a blink 182 record 6 months, still haven't gotten it. #bullshit

I like this one

whatsawoogie Daniel Pinkston

Donated $3 to @itleaked weeks ago, still never got my invite #bullshit

I spent $40 on a blink 182 record 6 months, still haven't gotten it. #bullshit

Lol I'm an admin there, Ill tell him he'll get an invite when we get our Blink record...