MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

The 9 month wait is fucking beyond ridiculous for any release. The only way any record being repressed takes that long to put out is because the people releasing the album completely fucked up just about everything possible. That's what happened here and customers are pissed because of how unprofessionally this whole thing has been handled, not just cause of the wait. It's the flat out lies this label has been telling since day 1 of this whole thing. That's why people are pissed. It's the half assed apology they gave after missing the 87th fucking revised released date was still missed and how they are promising a 50% of discount in their store and then moving all blink 182 records they actually do have over to SRC so people can't use that discount on the records they actually want. That's so fucking shady. People who symathize with this label are insane and just don't fucking get it. It's not the wait or them holding people's money for 9+ months, it's the lying and being super shady that I think is really pissing people off. Its pretty pathetic when you miss a release date by 9+ months, hold peoples money the entire time and ignore requests for refunds and those aren't even the main reasons people are upset with you.

Quoting this again, because you managed to summarize 108 pages!

Looking forward to this next release date coming-and-going. This has become a fuck-up of legendary proportions.

They can't even get the such gold repress out and they supposedly received those a few weeks ago. I wouldn't be expecting this anytime soon. Especially since they need to receive them st shop radio cast and the mts has to send all the shipping info to them then shop radio cast sends them out. Yup this is not happening anytime soon

I don't. I don't think anything will be said about this just like the dozen or so other missed release dates.

This.

Same thing sort of happened with the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo release, on the morning of the first release date they sent an email apologizing saying they ran into some complications, and the morning of the 2nd release they said it was a quality problem that still wasn't sorted out. I'm glad they were apologetic about it and making sure the packaging is perfect, but come on...at least give a little heads up when you're waiting months on end between "release" dates, don't send that shit out the morning someone's expecting a shipping confirmation.

Wouldn't you just come clean already and let everyone who invested there money in this by pre ordering it months ago that they are nowhere near releasing this and the reasons why and an apology and the offer of a refund. In doing so however being months too late of doing this when they should have and at least try to make face with a lot of people in this community especially.

I have a good feeling some interesting shit may go down in the next few days.

Fingers crossed for another video apology

The worst thing will be if this guy gets the rights to press something people actually want. Like dear god what if he was doing the Coheed Keeping secrets repress or If/when they repress Circa. We would all be screwed forever and ever.

MTS "Get stoked. Then Delayed. Then Pissed. Fuck you I bought tattoos."

Fingers crossed for another video apology

The worst thing will be if this guy gets the rights to press something people actually want. Like dear god what if he was doing the Coheed Keeping secrets repress or If/when they repress Circa. We would all be screwed forever and ever.

MTS "Get stoked. Then Delayed. Then Pissed. Fuck you I bought tattoos."

gone to kill myself if there is an in keeping secrets repress any time soon. for serious if rj is involved.