Halloween Costumes

im not sure what to do.

i just need something that plays off my ridiculous hair.

ideas ive had so far:

ultimate warrior

jim morrisson

mel gibson lethal weapon era

unfortunately none of these seem rock-solid enough to dedicate myself to.

ok, maybe warrior... especially since im a scrawny fuck.

I'm notoriously cheap so the fact that I dropped nearly $100 on this costume last year means I will no doubt be wearing it again this year.

[image]

I was actually a little surprised at how many people would just stare at me in disgust/horror (not sure which). As if I couldn't see them looking at me like that through the eye holes. By the end of the night it was actually inspiring me to walk around as much as possible and freak out as many squares as I could. I'm looking forward to doing it again.

I'm notoriously cheap so the fact that I dropped nearly $100 on this costume last year means I will no doubt be wearing it again this year.

[image]

I was actually a little surprised at how many people would just stare at me in disgust/horror (not sure which). As if I couldn't see them looking at me like that through the eye holes. By the end of the night it was actually inspiring me to walk around as much as possible and freak out as many squares as I could. I'm looking forward to doing it again.

i was donnie darko for halloween last year.

[image]

i found the exact same skeleton suit on ebay + gray hoodie. i ran into someone with the frank the bunny suit on, and it was fun.

"why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?"

My wife suggested we dress as juggalos. I just don't want to spend American tender on fucking hatchetmen shirts. Maybe I can find a stencil online (if only No Sleep sold ICP albums).

Stole my idea! Hahaha, I can't wait. Anybody know the best kinda face paint to use? I want it to look legit and fucking hillarious. My hair is kinda long ish too and I'm gonna try to do some of those dumb braids. Everyone has seen the doc from the gathering of 2011 right? Soooooo classic/terrifying/hillarious.

whoop whoop.