Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

deafmx is a wonderful human being.

Sold me the Dave Hause 7" at cost, got it to me in about 36 hours, packaged it great, and included stickers and a cherry Airhead!

lastwordspoken was super prompt with payment for the Dave Hause 7", even with an extra $1 (sorry!). thanks for the shout. i figure the least i could do for the paypal fees was to load your box with as much extras and an Airheads :D

if my stupid sig wasn't maxed out on character, you'd be right in there with the best of them. maybe it's time to find a smaller URL for the TV img....

Huge thanks to jimmythescumbag v2.0 for hooking me up with a Deerhoof/Of Montreal 7".

Standup guy!

earnyoursleep, idreamofpunk(?), and Jimmythescumbag did me a solid and sent me some records i had been wanting.. thanks so much, but i really don't need to say much about any of them that hasn't been said already. great sellers in my book.

eatyourtuna hooked up the Crosses 7" and packaged it extremely well, sent it out quickly and also threw in 2 Circa Survive posters and 3 stickers. unexpected surprise! legit.

I managed to sell my friend's extra Tomahawk to firefoxussr and he paid a little extra generously. total pleasure to deal with, thanks again Gary.

rayberry66 (and now new VC member) hit me up on recordnerd.com about a trade for Heady Fwends which he sent priority and expertly packed. super quick and painless trade. I hope you like the records I sent you in addition to Arcade Fire and Coldplay!