Smashing Pumpkins

Whatver works. Considering the elaboration of the package, $38 seems pretty reasonable.

Just for a price comparo, anyone know how much the Foo Fighters "In your Honor" 4xLP box set was new? I bought it second hand not long ago. When it came out I was still a broke college student and collected vinyl very modestly, so this wasn't really on my radar back then.

Pretty sure it retalied for around $39

Whatver works. Considering the elaboration of the package, $38 seems pretty reasonable.

Just for a price comparo, anyone know how much the Foo Fighters "In your Honor" 4xLP box set was new? I bought it second hand not long ago. When it came out I was still a broke college student and collected vinyl very modestly, so this wasn't really on my radar back then.

Pretty sure it retailed around $40

Mellon Collie is down to $26.99 at amazon.ca.

Awesome find.

Had still some uncleared gift balance for A.ca and this was a welcome opportunity to order a bunch of stuff to Europe and still save a bunch.

Here is to hoping they stick to the Price Guarantee and don't pull a RATM on this.

Afaik in Germany for instance a mislabeled price would still be binding for the seller.

Awesome find.

Had still some uncleared gift balance for A.ca and this was a welcome opportunity to order a bunch of stuff to Europe and still save a bunch.

Here is to hoping they stick to the Price Guarantee and don't pull a RATM on this.

Afaik in Germany for instance a mislabeled price would still be binding for the seller.

After I pre-order something from amazon, I always re-add the item to my cart then check for price updates regularly. I don't trust their pre-order guarantee but I just checked and my original pre-order price was just updated. That makes me think this $26.99 price is accurate and not a mistake. Time will only tell...