Drive Soundtrack?

well this is the status now--not sure if those are accounted for or not (its not available to order at the moment)

Find In Store Out of stock Click for Availability! 
Store New Pre-owned   Portsmouth   Due to arrive: May 07     Salem   Due to arrive: May 07     Scarborough   Due to arrive: May 05  

here's a link to the product page:

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/14677296

My local got two copies in and apparently they went fast. I have called every day and still missed it. I will settle for the regular one, but these seem cheap enough to get from the UK. Wasn't this supposed to be USA only though?

I feel like after they missed RSD it all went to hell. Who knows where, why or how this thing got distributed.

I'll be checking the sale thread but if anyone has a Regular black Vinyl Mondo release of this and will sell it for near cost let me know.  Apparently a co-worker is fucking in love with this movie and wants a copy.  I know he doesn't have a record player and just wants to hang it on his wall, but I still want to surprise him with a copy.

I do have a pre-order in from Amazon so it's no biggie if I don't find a copy from someone on here.

I'll be checking the sale thread but if anyone has a Regular black Vinyl Mondo release of this and will sell it for near cost let me know.  Apparently a co-worker is fucking in love with this movie and wants a copy.  I know he doesn't have a record player and just wants to hang it on his wall, but I still want to surprise him with a copy.

I do have a pre-order in from Amazon so it's no biggie if I don't find a copy from someone on here.

Someone sell this guy a record so his co-worker can hang it on his wall! For the love of filling up wall space here people! Haha, j/k.

My apologies to anyone I have offended with my joke.

Apology accepted.

In all honesty though, I bought a Drive pic disc soley to display. I've already got a black copy for superior listening purposes, and it feels sorta wrong to keep such awesome artwork hidden away inside its sleeve on my shelf. This is probably considered to be improper etiquette, but I don't really care.