Drive Soundtrack?

I think they retail for $30 so considering shipping is free through Amoeba, that's about right.

ah yeah true--didn't see the free shipping. i guess those of us who ordered from bull moose were just lucky--it was only $27 w/ free shipping. either one sure beats paying the $100 asking price of ebay sellers though haha.

Someone sell this guy a record so his co-worker can hang it on his wall! For the love of filling up wall space here people! Haha, j/k.

Meh, he loves the movie and is now looking to pick up one or two of the Mondo Posters for Drive and also wanted to get a copy of the record to hang with that. 

He's a cool guy who apparently loves this movie, and had the Drive Soundtrack playing on his way to work yesterday.  Who am i to say he's a fool for wanting to just display it.  Also on the upside I can try and use this as a way to try and push him into getting into vinyl.

Ain't no worries I'll just pick him up a copy from amazon.  He gave me a pair of jeans last week that he bought online and were to small for him, so I owe him whatever a pair of jeans costs these days.

I love the film, love the soundtrack and score, and the RSD picture disc looks great! I've been looking at it like once every hour since I got it. Now I'm really hoping I can score the version with the artwork on the sleeve with a pink variant. If I got my hands on either version (black or pink) I'd be stoked, but the pink variant is killer!

Good luck to everyone who hasn't got one. I'm sure there's some random stores out there somewhere with lonely copies of the RSD variant floating around. That's how I got mine.

Damn, I meant to say they were RELEASING the rest of the run of regular pressings. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night/this morning.

Yeah, I'm nearly positive they pressed all of the regular copies at once.  They probably wanted to get a limited amount of these copies out ASAP to the die-hards who have been asking about this release for a year, then RSD came up and they wanted to be able to sell those copies first, so they decided to push the actual regular release back to 5/28 to leave room for the RSD copies to sellout.

Or it got pushed back to 5/28 in order to secure their distribution channels?  Either way, they should have all been pressed at the same time.