Blowout vinyl at GoHastings

Got my Cave In record the other day. Really odd, shitty packaging but thankfully there was no damage.

Was it essentially just a single slab of cardboard folded in half? I received Jupiter and a Red Sparowes album with equally questionable packaging... but they were in immaculate condition, so I truly can't complain.

Got my Cave In record the other day. Really odd, shitty packaging but thankfully there was no damage.

Was it essentially just a single slab of cardboard folded in half? I received Jupiter and a Red Sparowes album with equally questionable packaging... but they were in immaculate condition, so I truly can't complain.

I ordered a record from them, though it was through Amazon, but this is exactly what they did. I had some jacket damage but the record was half off anyway so oh well.

received the bon iver record today, it was just sitting at the bottom of a big cardboard box held down with wrinkled up paper. thankfully it was completely unharmed perfect condition.

Be glad yours came in a box, ordered the same album and it came in a bubble envelope with "DO NOT BEND" written on it; of course every corner was bent. Luckily the record was in one piece.

The other record I ordered (jayhawks) was well packed in a cardboard mailer, but given the inconsistency I don't think I will be ordering records from goHastings again.

all these on on gohastings and you can get free shipping with the coupon PUNXSUTAWNEYPHIL

of montreal False Priest Long Play Record 1 $5.00 $5.00

ben harper The Will to Live Long Play Record 1 $5.25 $5.25

ben harper Lifeline Long Play Record 1 $5.25 $5.25

Pete Yorn Long Play Record 1 $5.00 $5.00

ben harper Fight for Your Mind Long Play Record 1 $6.50 $6.50

pete yorn Musicforthemorningafter Long Play Record 1 $6.25 $6.25

green day American Idiot Long Play Record 1 $6.25 $6.25

ryan adams Demolition Long Play Record 1 $6.56 $6.56

Merchandise: $46.06

Tax: $0.00

Shipping/Handling: FREE

$46.06

Read more: http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50841&start=345#ixzz1lGQPs5Y9

There are a couple other ones too that I might go back and get especially with the coupon.

Woah, loads of other super cheap records under $10: http://www.gohastings.com/browse/MUSIC/Ns/p_rank/Ne/2455/N/2457+2609+7/departmentName/MUSIC.uts

My order:

Junip - "Fields" - $5.25

Junip - "Rope and Summit" - $2.50

Ed Gein - "Judas Goats and Dieseleaters" - $7.49

Red Sparowes - "The Fear is Excruciating..." - $4.75

Menomena's Mines is a ridiculous steal. Great album, and a double LP for $5.00. Almost want to buy a second copy and gift it for someone.

That went out of stock ten minutes after I put it in my cart.

Would anyone mind picking up a few things and shipping them to me?

Go Hastings won't ship to Canada....I'll pay for the records, any shipping costs plush some extra $$$ for the trouble

Pm me if anyone wants to do me a solid. ha

Did you check the GoHastings store on Amazon? I know at least the Red Sparowes LP is there for the same price.

I didn't know anything about this company and really wasn't sure if I was going to even get my record, but

for the price it was worth a shot. To my surprise I came home today to find my Red Sparowes record waiting for me. Only about $7 with the shipping. Amazed and really damn happy right now.

Went to my local Hastings yesterday and walked out with Fuel "Sunburn" on vinyl for $5.99. I saw that record for sale on the Hastings website as used but it was always sold out and I remember someone saying often those will show up on the site and never be available because it's only found in-store somewhere. Is it just really random that my store had it or are there other stores out there with a used copy of it? Not the most amazing record but really difficult to find, nonetheless.

Also found Sleigh Bells "Treats" for $4.99. Stoked about that find.