when P and P tried this with the Dave Hause record didn't the pressing guy post that this kind of record is too hard to press with any consistency?  I don't remember where the Hause record was pressed, but TMR had to know that pressing "a bunch" of these would make quality control next to impossible.

when P and P tried this with the Dave Hause record didn't the pressing guy post that this kind of record is too hard to press with any consistency?  I don't remember where the Hause record was pressed, but TMR had to know that pressing "a bunch" of these would make quality control next to impossible.

Personally, I like it this way.  It makes every record cool and unique.  I kinda hope I get one of the cow spot ones I saw over at White Swirl.

So FedEx updated my tracking status to delivered to front door yesterday, but nothing was delivered yesterday or today!!!??? I emailed FedEx and third man, but have not heard back as of tonight. Am I just screwed? Has anyone else had this happen? I have never had a record misdelivered and this is the worst one for this to happen. If FedEx does not fixes this I'm definitely done with them.

Just a heads up to those that were able to get a JW - Inverted with zero black on it. I wrote TMR and asked how many ended up like this. "Only a handful," they said.

Not making excuses for anyone, but this just happens around Christmas time since there are so many packages.  Last year my copy of Demon Days was delivered to the wrong address, luckily whoever it was sent to was nice enough to return it.  I think someone else in this thread had the same thing happen with this record, maybe see what actions he took.

Not making excuses for anyone, but this just happens around Christmas time since there are so many packages. Last year my copy of Demon Days was delivered to the wrong address, luckily whoever it was sent to was nice enough to return it. I think someone else in this thread had the same thing happen with this record, maybe see what actions he took.

Yeah no neighbor has shown up with it. TMR replied to my email about it and basically said you'll have make a claim with FedEx and I have no reply from FedEx of course. Bummed out about this. Just learned my lesson to pay a few more bucks for USPS priority.

USPS priority isn't supposed to be better than fed ex.

I guess what I was trying to say is a faster service, which priority is 2-3 days and FedEx ground was 7 days. Just figure less time in transit hopefully less risk of damage or loss. Honestly this is the first Vinyl in the 100s I've had shipped to me that this has happen. So I've been fairly lucky, just sucks that my inverted bolt is gone into the abyss.

Due to a friend, I now have one extra copy each of the Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi - Rome LP (Orange/White vinyl) and the Jack White - Freedom at 21 7" (tri-color). I'm posting this anywhere I can think of. I'm not really sure what to do with them - sell, trade, or eBay them. The Rome LP's sealed, and the Tri's never been played and comes with the jukebox tag and all that. Feel free to make an offer.