I'm pretty sure vault charges occur at set intervals which is always after they announcement of the next vault package. Your sign-up date shouldn't change the date a Platinum subscription charge occurs. The first charge could appear immediately upon subscription but subsequent charges will occur at the next applicable charge date.

I think...

I'm pretty sure vault charges occur at set intervals which is always after they announcement of the next vault package. Your sign-up date shouldn't change the date a Platinum subscription charge occurs. The first charge could appear immediately upon subscription but subsequent charges will occur at the next applicable charge date.

I think...

My charge occurs on the same day every 3 months all the time, and most of the time the next package isn't announced yet. But that is because I singed up right AFTER the deadline of a package.

If you sign up a week before the deadline you will always get the announcement before you are charged and have a couple of weeks.

Because they will charge you a week before the deadline every time and there is usually about a month that you know the package before the deadline.

So I'm going to the physical Third Man store in Nashville in a couple of weeks. Anyone who's been, what should I expect? Is there a possibility of anything out of the ordinary I might find there or just the typical Third Man stuff you see in stores? At any rate, looking forward to it. 

I've never been :( But there's one thing I know. Check the mojo chair. They like to put rare stuff there at random for the lucky person who walks in.

the mojo chair is this stand that looks like a chair. if there's not anything going on at TMR (show, event, etc) and it's just a normal day, they'll usually put a record of the day in the chair. usually a tri-color or some limited edition. i think it's usually $100 and i'm not sure if they still have it as i haven't been on a non-event day in a while. 

never heard of this chair, and i will be fact checking this come august, believe me i hope it is still being used. i am going to start saving now for my trip to Nashville, plan to pick up a lot of the blue series, if i don't pick them up from the vinyl roulette. if my vault package doesn't arrive today i will be quite upset.but id love a tricolor for a white stripes/solo jack single. But you cant beat the red white and blue variant of i'm over you Charlene...man i need more money

never heard of this chair, and i will be fact checking this come august, believe me i hope it is still being used. i am going to start saving now for my trip to Nashville, plan to pick up a lot of the blue series, if i don't pick them up from the vinyl roulette. if my vault package doesn't arrive today i will be quite upset.but id love a tricolor for a white stripes/solo jack single. But you cant beat the red white and blue variant of i'm over you Charlene...man i need more money

There's never enough money for records..

Maybe I'm wrong, they should probably update the website because it still says "vault 20" in all the purchase options, could see how a customer could easily get confused

it's like that every quarter. enrollments are always open but the deadline for the current package is always the end of the first month of the quarter. so if you enroll on feb 1, may 1, august 1, or november 1, you will get the following quarter's package. that's why they usually put "DEADLINE FOR PACKAGE #-- IS X"

it's like that every quarter. enrollments are always open but the deadline for the current package is always the end of the first month of the quarter. so if you enroll on feb 1, may 1, august 1, or november 1, you will get the following quarter's package. that's why they usually put "DEADLINE FOR PACKAGE #-- IS X"

I see, good thing I got it when I did then