i'm seeing him at third man next week and at governors ball in june, but i already not getting tickets to one of the chicago shows. might just have to give ticketmaster my money on friday :(

I'll be at governor's ball too...going to stake it out early to get up close...hopefully the strokes are right before to give me a headstart on the crowd

just bought 2 tickets for the concert in Amsterdam, last time i was sick so i hope i can go now.

But can anyone explain what is the advantage to buy the ticket from thirdman? It just says "standing"

if you go through ticketmaster , it usually ends up in a cluster fuck...anything jack white related sells out relatively quickly (depending on the size of the venue)

also you're not supporting ticketmaster if you go the vault route :)

if you go through ticketmaster , it usually ends up in a cluster fuck...anything jack white related sells out relatively quickly (depending on the size of the venue)

also you're not supporting ticketmaster if you go the vault route :)

that is right and cheaper in cost for reserving tickets, thanks.

i was little hoping for early entrance to be able to buy some nice vinyl like on the last tour. We will see!