You guys, I got cool stuff!

WG7PgSy.jpg

Went both days in Milwaukee, totally worth waiting in line. I ended up hours before anybody lined up since I had both days off and nothing to do, so I just got coffee and walked around the city all day. The lines got crazy about an hour before they opened each day, upwards of 200 people at one point. The girl and guy running the shop were obviously super nice, and I ended up giving them each a copy of a Butterfly Puke Records release, haha.

All in all, an awesome experience and definitely worth it if they come through your town. They've never been anywhere near me before, so hopefully this happens again!

Thats cool. Glad the Milwaukee sales worked out for you.

After many years of performing in a multitude of configurations, Jack White is announcing that he will be taking a break from performing live for a long period of time. To cap off the Lazaretto world tour, and following his pair of headlining performances at Coachella, Jack will embark on a short acoustic tour of the only five states left in the U.S. that he has yet to play. The states these shows are occurring in will be unannounced until the day of each performance. Joining Jack on his jaunt across these locations will be musicians making up an acoustic quartet, including Fats Kaplin, Lillie Mae Rische and Dominic Davis. The shows will be totally acoustic and amplified only with ribbon microphones to the audience as well. These shows will be the very first totally acoustic full concerts Jack has ever done. 

Each special acoustic performance will be announced day of show at 8am local time. Tickets for these engagements are priced at $3 per ticket and will be limited to one ticket per person. All tickets will be sold at the venue door starting at 12pm local time on the day of the show – first come, first served and cash only. 

Have no fear, Vault members. We would not leave your fate to... well... fate. We will announce show details to you in confidence 1 hour before the general announcement the morning of each show, at 7am local time. In each of the states we visit, we will also set aside 1 ticket for every Vault member whose address on file is within said state. Vault members in each particular state will have up until 1 hour before doors open at each venue to claim their $3 ticket with a photo I.D. and cash. If the ticket goes unclaimed, it will be released to the line.

This timing is strict, our perception of state lines is strict, and the one-per-person rule is strict. Don't go changing your address now in preparation. We know where you really live, and it will be obvious to us if you just happen to be moving across the country or over the state line upon this announcement going live. 

We can't wait to see you next week...

Grant says VT in 2011, so maybe he can firm it up for you.

Someone said that on Reddit, but I think its wrong.

However I am 99% certain that Jack has played there. When Meg and Jack made it their plan to play every state, Vermont wasn't on the list of things left (same with New Hampshire).

I think the five are:

Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming and Alaska