Yeah there is no way they have friends that are also into records.  Almost every trip to TMR I have ever made has included me picking up things for friends.  Last year on RSD me and the wife went down and saw Jack play and each got the Fastest Record they made, I kept mine, and the extra copy got mailed to a friend in Austin.  .....I mail stuff regularly to friends in the UK who have no chance at going to the RSS.  Who knows why this lady bought her copies, but by all means lets get a rope and try to hang her three years later.....

RRS is FINALLY coming to Milwaukee! I've wanted to check it out for so long. Anything you guys know of that might be sold there that's super cool this time around? I've been listening to a lot of Olivia Jean and those old blues reissues they've done.

Of course they come on Easter goddamn Sunday so I can't make it out there, and I work on Monday in IL, so I can't make that either.

RRS is FINALLY coming to Milwaukee! I've wanted to check it out for so long. Anything you guys know of that might be sold there that's super cool this time around? I've been listening to a lot of Olivia Jean and those old blues reissues they've done.

Whatever you do, be sure to get there early. if at all possible, find out when the earliest person is arriving and arrive earlier!

I could see that being a problem...

Then I guess I'll never get anything from the RRS unless I come to the US, or pay through my nose...

Or make a friend who is going and willing to pick you something up.....of course if they do that everyone on here will automatically label them a flipper......

Or make a friend who is going and willing to pick you something up.....of course if they do that everyone on here will automatically label them a flipper......

That would be nice, although I'd miss the whole experience.. \

One day....

They probably have the procedures down for JW tour merch, so can't imagine it would be that tough. Cost/benefit though....

True. Maybe it has something to do with it being a vehicle...