THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Is there a list of stores that will get the vinyl? I know of the ones that already do have it. I just want to know where to go when it hits PA.

They already hit pa stores

If you missed it then IDK what to tell you

did you pick one up yourself? seems like no one else on the east coast is seeing these yet so i'm curious how you know this to be true

They already hit pa stores

If you missed it then IDK what to tell you

did you pick one up yourself? seems like no one else on the east coast is seeing these yet so i'm curious how you know this to be true

Yeah when I called the one closest to me the manager looked it up and said that none of the stores west of Colorado had got them yet so theres no way he got one in PA yet.

The NJ store near me said they got them and employees purchased the four that came in. If the guy was confused, so be it. I discussed this a few pages back.

Yeah I saw your post and got worried, I think he might have been talking about TAITA, cause Vheissu isn't in philly so I doubt its in NJ

The NJ store near me said they got them and employees purchased the four that came in. If the guy was confused, so be it. I discussed this a few pages back.

could you fill me in?? ;D

it was exactly what he just said, the hot topic by him said they got copies the employees claimed them. end of story.

Let me repeat a few things.

No east coast stores have these yet. The copies going to those stores havent even come in to the distro center from the pressing plant yet. The only stores that would have them by now would be from about Colorado west.

Store employees are not made aware of every single piece of product that is coming their way. They dont all know about this release, give them a break. Also if you're posting here you can see what Im saying and Im giving out all the info about this release that is available so there's no reason to bug people at stores who Im telling you dont even have this yet.

No one is trying to fuck anyone over with this release. They got sent out to some stores earlier than I expected. No big deal. This thing is no where near selling out yet. There's still a bunch of copies left from the ones that went out, even more than that are going to to more stores this week and the majority of them will be made available online next week on 4/10. Relax people, I know a bunch of you are just going to flip these anyways. Not everyone but I know some of you are buying this for that reason. Kick back, relax. Recods are fun.

Oh, and there will be more coming within a couple months so if you want one you will get one soon.