Shit on bands here

his older stuff had some quality to it and had some half-decent things to say, but his new stuff is fucking terrible and all he does is rap about how awesome he is. hell, that's all he talks about too.he's the most narcissistic, money-grubbing ego-maniac i can even think of. whether or not it's all a "character" version of himself that he's just using as a constant marketing thing, he's an asshole and a douche and he makes terrible, terrible music.

• 1 month later...

hey! digging up this thread, because i need to just vent about how badly i want of monsters and men and all of their shitty fucking music to just vanish into the abyss. hey!

hey!

hey! digging up this thread, because i need to just vent about how badly i want of monsters and men and all of their shitty fucking music to just vanish into the abyss. hey!

hey!

Hear, hear!

I like The Smiths a lot, but i'll never understand the weird obsession so many people have with them. 

I've never met someone who actually grew up in the 80's like them, it's always angsty teenagers who wear jean jacket vests and think smoking cigarettes is cool. I think people like the image more than the music, because Morrissey's voice is so monotone and boring. 

I've never met someone who actually grew up in the 80's like them, it's always angsty teenagers who wear jean jacket vests and think smoking cigarettes is cool. I think people like the image more than the music, because Morrissey's voice is so monotone and boring.

Hi, the smiths are one of my favorite bands and I don't have a denim vest and I don't smoke. In my area, I've never found it "cool" to like the smiths. My 10th grade English teacher introduced them to me.

Hi, the smiths are one of my favorite bands and I don't have a denim vest and I don't smoke. In my area, I've never found it "cool" to like the smiths. My 10th grade English teacher introduced them to me.

Do you happen to be the protagonist in the popular Stephen Chbosky novel The Perks Of Being A Wallflower?