Shit on bands here

it's a beaten horse that took over 2 threads- probably should have just had its own for a while. i'm clearly not the only one who wants it dropped.

i fucking hate when random people hop into a thread and are like 'shut up' 'lock this thread' 'mods plz help' like my fucking god just let us argue and banter and talk it's way more fucking fun then reused gifs and tight moderation

edit: not directed at anyone in particular ( this shit happens in the blink thread like 3 times a page )

White Album should've just been an EP. And really, even then, it should have just been a 7" with that "Why Don't We Do It In The Road" song on repeat.

I don't see the appeal of letlive. From the song I heard I feel like they're trying to sound like Glassjaw too hard and while It's cool that the kids dig that, I wish they'd just listen to GJ.

I'm not huge on Letlive either but they are BY FAR the craziest live band I've ever seen.

every radio station in the world just needs to give don't stop believing like a 10 year hiatus. i don't know if any other song has ever been played to death that many years after being released.

every radio station in the world just needs to give don't stop believing like a 10 year hiatus. i don't know if any other song has ever been played to death that many years after being released.

I'd argue Bohemian Rhapsody in the 90's. Granted it is a much better song than anything Journey ever thought of writing, but man did it get a second life cause of Waynes World that damn near ruined it.

And also, Stoked that the past 5 pages of bitching drama is over and we are back to shitting on bands and not waxing poetic on trying to tell drunk people how to behave like it will change them.

I fucking hate "Bohemian Rhapsody," which is I guess strange because I like Queen so much. For me, it's like "Stairway to Heaven" - a well-written song that works its way down to my least favorite by an artist because I have to hear it so goddamn often. (Actually, my least favorite Zeppelin song is a tie between "Immigrant Song" and "the Crunge" but that's another story.)

Queen has a fucking boatload of better songs than "Bohemian Rhapsody," which is saying something because it isn't a bad song. Why doesn't "Killer Queen" get the same airplay? 

Fuckin' "Bohemian Rhapsody." God damn it. 

I used to host karaoke and would end it every night by doing Bohemian Rhapsody. I made everyone in attendance sing together. There were times it was awkward, and I am tired of the song. Overall, I think it was cool bringing everyone together though.  

Pitbull on the otherhand... What the fuck?! How is this guy even someone people give a shit about?