Tigers Jaw - Acoustic #1 + #2

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see how much the one on Ebay went for? A big fuck you to the seller, I know he's a member of this forum.

Jeff, ban any asshole who buys from Chicago, IL.

Hey, thats a total overreaction considering Chicago is a city of over 3 million people. I guarantee there are flippers in the city you live in too, how about Jeff just ban you as well?

Did anyone see how much the one on Ebay went for? A big fuck you to the seller, I know he's a member of this forum.

Jeff, ban any asshole who buys from Chicago, IL.

Hey, thats a total overreaction considering Chicago is a city of over 3 million people. I guarantee there are flippers in the city you live in too, how about Jeff just ban you as well?

It was him! Burn him!

It was him! Burn him!

Def not me, you only need to go back in this thread to realize that I was one of the 14 that fell into the "oversold" category and got my order refunded. But yeah, assume what you wish.

It was him! Burn him!

Def not me, you only need to go back in this thread to realize that I was one of the 14 that fell into the "oversold" category and got my order refunded. But yeah, assume what you wish.

He was joking obviously...

Flippers are hard to notice and in every EXTREMELY limited edition you'd find them, No one's gonna block a 3 mil city from ordering from RFC only for one flipper...

I would consider trading my RFC /50 for a Photobooth Randy Johnson pressing

OR

I would consider trading my RFC orange for any Photobooth pressing and a chocolate snack pack.

But only maybe.

first deal, not currently good, second deal, very good offer. Two of the photobooth pressings just sold for $44 each. The orange seems to go for about 70-90 right now. But seriously, the photobooth presses are cool, but the RFC versions sound WAY better...

Well, that's one less person from Chicago from the few of 50 that ordered. It can't be that hard.

Yes, I'm very dickhurt over not getting this.

Yeah it sucks but as is the case with all limited records, you win some, you lose some. Oh well, if it meant that much to me to have it, I would have bid over the 50 bucks it went for recently on ebay.

Wow, reading my post makes me feel like I'm in third grade trying to trade basketball cards.

I don't really want to trade the black and white screened cover, but I would for one of those Big Unit jawns. I'm really trying not to collect variants any more, but I would make an exception for Tigers Jaw on Photobooth or Kingston on Flight Plan.

I would also trade my orange RFC press for a copy of Kingston on Flight Plan and one chocolate snack pack.