Mondo Prints

Should have shot me a PM, I would have tried for you.  

Appreciated. I made the mistake of loading the homepage and not the shop, that print didn't appear on the front page and it looks like Regular Show stuff went up first. Oh well. Everything else I could've snagged but wasn't feeling the others.

Basically I'll just throw this out there for some of you who have been regulars on this thread (probably wouldn't consider helping out a random because odds are they just want my help to flip anyways), if you need and want PB help and are willing to immediately gift via paypal all costs involved in me buying and shipping the print to you, I'll help you out, just shoot me a PM.

I'm going to try for the Drew Millward Gremlins poster. I love the colors, and the glow-in-the-dark ink layer takes it over the top. Such a cool print.

Really is a cool print. Sadly i don't think my wife would let me hang something like that.

Moss just tweeted about doing studio ghibli poster for mondo. Would love to get my hands on one, but never have any success with mondo drops.

Really is a cool print. Sadly i don't think my wife would let me hang something like that.

Moss just tweeted about doing studio ghibli poster for mondo. Would love to get my hands on one, but never have any success with mondo drops.

Actually there are 2 Moss Studio Ghibli prints going onsale initially at SDCC (variants) and regular editions going onsale eventually through their online store.  Also, Struzan - The Dark Tower as well as Ansin - Conan will be sold via SDCC.  Plus numerous others that have not been announced yet.  Both the Tong and Vania Pacific Rim prints will also be sold at SDCC.

Actually there are 2 Moss Studio Ghibli prints going onsale initially at SDCC (variants) and regular editions going onsale eventually through their online store.  Also, Struzan - The Dark Tower as well as Ansin - Conan will be sold via SDCC.  Plus numerous others that have not been announced yet.  Both the Tong and Vania Pacific Rim prints will also be sold at SDCC.

Any ideas which movies the Studio Ghibli prints are for? If it's Spirited Away my girl will flip.

Edit 1: Just announced. Olly Moss did Spirited Away... must try to get.

Edit 2: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/custom/SPIRITED_AWAY_VARIANT_html.jpg

Oh man.  I will do awful things for any version of that Spirited Away print.  I'm curious what the non-variant version looks like.

EDIT:  Apparently the non-variant version will be in English.  Also, here's what the Howl's Moving Castle one looks like: http://www.moss.fm/post/55086352051/i-worked-with-studio-ghibli-and-mondo-to-create

I've got a PB for SDCC but unfortunately they're only going on Thursday and Friday so will not be available to get either of the Moss prints (which I really don't want anyways but would potentially have gotten for someone in need).

ooo you know someone going to SDCC? could they maybe grab an exclusive figure for me?

ooo you know someone going to SDCC? could they maybe grab an exclusive figure for me?

I don't really know them personally (I won a contest and as a result was given an opportunity to get a SDCC PB from them).  I'll have to see what they're willing to do for me (i.e. don't know if I am I only getting 1 PB request or if they're willing to help out with anything I'm looking for?  Just don't know as of yet).  Send me a PM with what you're looking for and I'll ask him as the event draws closer and I get more details on what they're willing to help me out with...

I don't really know them personally (I won a contest and as a result was given an opportunity to get a SDCC PB from them).  I'll have to see what they're willing to do for me (i.e. don't know if I am I only getting 1 PB request or if they're willing to help out with anything I'm looking for?  Just don't know as of yet).  Send me a PM with what you're looking for and I'll ask him as the event draws closer and I get more details on what they're willing to help me out with...

alright will do

Here's what the Pacific Rim SDCC Mondo posters look like....I like the 2 part battle one

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/07/10/mondo-pacific-rim-comic-con-posters/

Looks like some of the SDCC posters pics leaked today via various websites:

PACIFIC RIM by Kevin Tong, Vania Zouravliov and Ash Thorp via Entertainment Weekly: http://tinyurl.com/k7qkeoy
THE DARK TOWER by Drew Struzan via Badass Digest: tinyurl.com/mo4xplg
SPIRITED AWAY by Olly Moss via The Hollywood Reporter: tinyurl.com/kvbeqll
HOWL’S MOVING CASTLE by Olly Moss via Slashfilm: tinyurl.com/mz7kkl4 
CONAN THE BARBARIAN by Martin Ansin via Collider: http://tinyurl.com/olehydm