Mondo Prints

if i would have known shipping would be $15 i would have got both to make it worth it. thats crazy. posters only cost about $4 to ship. I use to ship big 4'x6' movie posters and they only cost $8-10 within the U.S.

i shipped a poster recently in a kraft tube and it was about $11-12. they might overcharge a bit but i'm sure they figure in cost of materials.

if i would have known shipping would be $15 i would have got both to make it worth it. thats crazy. posters only cost about $4 to ship. I use to ship big 4'x6' movie posters and they only cost $8-10 within the U.S.

It typically runs about $8-10 for USPS priority (plus Im sure they include insurance on their end). Then factor in the 4" tube and kraft paper and $15 is about right. Most other poster companies are right about the same cost as well. If they actually ran a real shipping calculator it would probably only save a couple bucks but I'm sure calculating it all out is a big headache on their end.

The tubes i use to ship were 3"x48". They weighed about 6 pounds with the poster inside. If I took it to USPS they would charge $11-14 for parcel post. Once I started doing the Pre-paid labels through paypal it only cost me $8 + $1.75 for the tube. I guess its not that bad if they are including insurance.

I'm so glad I got this print. It actually is a movie that brings back memories. Me and my sister never got along because she is 3 years younger than me and she is bi-polar, the first year we started being nice to each other we decided to be sneaky and use a razor to peek at our christmas presents, Creepshow was one of the presents my dad got me that year. I think I was 13 or 14. I tried watching Creepshow 2 a few months ago and it sucked so bad. I think the thing that makes the original so much better is that when I was younger those stories actually scared me a little.

Little Mermaid is one of my girlfriends favorite movies, and she loves nice prints, and her birthday is coming up, and I can't get myself to spend $50 on a freaking poster.

you forgot the $15 shipping and the very good chance that they'll be nearly impossible to get ;)

not to mention framing costs...

but yeah, mondo prints are really cool, but there's only a handful i'd take the time/money to put up on my wall.

I know, took me a minute to see that. haha. I dont know which one I'll go for. Theyre both cool. Probably just the regular since it will most likely be cheaper and easier to get. I'm kinda broke after buying the creepshow print last week and a breaking bad print yesterday.