Mondo Prints

The black eye colors make it cool. Without that it's meh. I'm still gonna pass. A ken Taylor fight club I could see being amazing.

Probably can't see it from the crappy jpegs but inside each pupil are skulls and there's a 1/2 bullet outline on the mask just beneath the right eye. Yeah I also dig the black eye work as well. Part of it also reminds me of a Jock print who's work I really happened to dig in 2013.

i was still on the fence for paying $45 for a screen print. that's still ridiculous. 

well if you happen to want to pay twice that amount, PCC is selling their APs for both the reg and variant tomorrow at a random time between 1-2 CST.

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=9799bde87db8c3d6e50138a9c&id=779af6e8a1

If anyone liked that Fight Club print, DDL has their APs already up for sale /40.  $40 

http://deliciousdesignleague.com/store/filmandtheatreposters/fight-club

Ended up ordering one since they're based out of Chicago and I can save on shipping by picking up locally.

EDIT: Soldout

speaking of, I really want canus dirus. i'm running into the problem of dwindling wall space though.

So do I.  Traded mine for the Stout - Drive print a long time ago.  Thought I had a deal for one right before X-Mas but some idiot lady pulled the offer after I had paid her.  They're pretty easy to find around cost though, if you're interested in one.