Awesome New Vinyl Sleeves

I hate the adhesive ones. It's too much work to take a record out and play. With that said, I keep my tests in these because I only play them once then put them away, so they are handy in that regard. Since Casey isn't here yet, I guess I should say

jonnystorm777 = Blake Sleeves

Only your first post would get deleted, but I just saved it forever :P

Don't sweat us assholes, we're skeptical of everyone!

I don't know if anyone is hip to these vinyl sleeves yet. They are called Blake sleeves I recently purchased them from this site clearbags.com. They are the best sleeves I have ever seen. They also have a adhesive stick back that seals the sleeve and 100 for only $18.99 you better jump on them. They were made by a guy named blake and he calls them "Blake Sleeves". Here is the Link to purchase them and some pics.

http://www.clearbags.com/catalog/product/view/id/5338

[image]

[image]

[image]

The only reason I don't like sealing ones is because pug hair gets stuck to them.

But I also had a girlfriend who let the sticky shit stick to a jacket on a NOFX record of mine and it ripped a big part of it when she pulled it off.

Happened to a Turbonegro tribute album I had. Just a little piece touched the cover and ripped it. I was pissed at myself, the bag, and the world.

I saw these mentioned on YouTube a bunch of times and the guy that makes em post videos on YT. Been hearing nothing but good things but I'm going to wait til non seal ones come out (adhesive backed sleeves are nice for keeping dust out but I just prefer drop in sleeves for the simplicity factor). I really hope I don't like em too much as I'm a bit nuts and if they're as nice as I've been hearing, I may replace all of my existing sleeves with these (which would be a shitload).

The dude posted a video about sleeves on YouTube and he claims sleeves like the bags unlimited ones can damaged LPs over time. I would say 50% of my records are in BU sleeves so I really hope that's not true. Dudes name on YouTube is wertsdb71.

Instead of starting a new thread and getting "Internet boo's" I'm just gonna ask here. What sleeves do you guys recommend for double gatefold lp's? I'm prolly gonna get 5.0's from sleeve city for single lp's. The 2.5 seemed to fit a double pretty well.. Is that my best option?

I've got all my records in 2.5's from Sleeve City and I haven't come across a double gatefold that hasn't fit.

Instead of starting a new thread and getting "Internet boo's" I'm just gonna ask here. What sleeves do you guys recommend for double gatefold lp's? I'm prolly gonna get 5.0's from sleeve city for single lp's. The 2.5 seemed to fit a double pretty well.. Is that my best option?

I use 5 mil for both single LPs and double/gatefolds and they work just as good as 2.5 mil sleeves.

the guy that makes em post videos on YT.
The dude posted a video about sleeves on YouTube and he claims sleeves like the bags unlimited ones can damaged LPs over time.

I'm sure he has no ulterior motives for saying such a thing.

I checked his site and he doesn't even mention what his sleeves are made of so as far as I know his sleeves might cause damage over time.

Polythylene and polypropylene sleeves have made the test of time and both SleeveCity and BagsUnlimited (and other sites as well) sell those kind of sleeves.