PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

When are these shipping exactly?

they will start shipping on monday and will hopefully be able to get them all out within a week or two. Gonna try to get some friends to come over and help so it goes quick. 250+ order to pack up so thats all i will be doing over the course of the next couple weeks. As usual I will post here and on facebook every couple of days with an update of what order # I am up to and what time that order was placed so people know how close their order is to being shipped

they will start shipping on monday and will hopefully be able to get them all out within a week or two. Gonna try to get some friends to come over and help so it goes quick. 250+ order to pack up so thats all i will be doing over the course of the next couple weeks. As usual I will post here and on facebook every couple of days with an update of what order # I am up to and what time that order was placed so people know how close their order is to being shipped

thx for that!

When are these shipping exactly?

what orders are on their way out today?

the ones placed closest to 1pm on thursday, everyone keep in mind that we got 250+ orders in 55 minutes so a couple of minute time difference may end up being like 20-30 orders. I already started and should have some friends helping out during the week so hopefully I can get most of them out by saturday

what orders are on their way out today?

Snagging this and the Sainthood Reps record from Hot Topic instead of sleeping tonight!

haha! Close. I am jet-lagged and today woke up around 4:30 anyway, so if that happens tomorrow I should be good to grab this while still being able to sleep in!

Sorry, I dont think the Sainthood LP is going up with the Dustin LP. It hasnt arrived yet.

As much of a bummer as that is, at least we know there is a delay before we fork the money out and wait for it to ship. Thanks for the heads up!

Sorry, I dont think the Sainthood LP is going up with the Dustin LP. It hasnt arrived yet.

It hasn't? I am officially shaking my fists in anger at UPS. I'll pop the tracking numbers in when I get home and see where they are.

Email me those when you get a chance so I can send it to the DC folks and have them be on the look out for these.

Thanks!