The Used - Lies for the Liars Vinyl help/question

Guest theusedguy

Guest theusedguy

hi, im a big fan of the used and buy all of their releases, i have a pink colored vinyl of lies for the liars that is said to be limited edition, i seen pics of a green/yellow version but i think thats very rare and too hard to try to get. but i also think theres a standard black version out there and im searching for it. does any body know about a black version of this or have a black version of this? if anyone knows where to get a black version please post a link to it, thanks

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, im a big fan of the used and buy all of their releases, i have a pink colored vinyl of lies for the liars that is said to be limited edition, i seen pics of a green/yellow version but i think thats very rare and too hard to try to get. but i also think theres a standard black version out there and im searching for it. does any body know about a black version of this or have a black version of this? if anyone knows where to get a black version please post a link to it, thanks

You're 23, love The Used (yet according to your other thread you don't even know how many vinyl releases The Used have put out), don't know how to use capitalisation and grammar properly, and seem to spend every waking moment on this forum trying to piss people off.

You really need to re-evaluate your life buddy!

The Turd That Won't Flush

An annoying person who keeps popping up everywhere. Just when you think this person has dropped of the face of the earth, they show up. Similar when flushing a toilet, you walk away and notice the turd hasn't gone down all the way, requiring you to walk back, wait for the water to refill and reflush

keep on topic please, these are reasons the other thread is locked, thanks

dude youve gotten your answer already various times from a few different people who own or have seen the black version in person.

Clearly no one on here has one or is willing to sell it. This thread has been on the top of the main page for like a week and has views from a large amount of people on this board.

Just Wait til the black versions pop's up on ebay at some point and shit the fuck up. Im usually not one to go off on people for no reason but you've pushed the limits of stupidity with both the last thread and then remaking this one.

O btw, did you know they also made a 2xlp version according to sound stage direct. OMG!

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/used-lies-for-the-liars-vinyl-lp.shtml

And supposedly here is the green although im sure it is an error on the website. I love how they quote "3rd album from Utah Neo-Metallers"

http://www.disc-empyre.com/servlet/the-7666/THE-USED-Lies-For/Detail

Just learn how to use the internet and not annoy people on forums for a week straight then you can find almost anything if it actual exists

mate this image here

[image]

is clearly Photoshopped, oh how do i know you may ask? because i actually know how to use googles search function unlike you...as you can see if you look at this link

http://deadformat.net/release/lies-for-the-liars/6882

black does not exist, you are being fooled by everyone on here,

get the hint and do us all a favor and piss off